SCOUTER

Looking for QUALITY hardware supplier...

I am looking for a supplier of QUALITY hardware... I love Tandy but if I am going to invest 50 hours in a Fancy Holster I don't want a buckle that looks cheap. I am looking to make a fancy Hollywood holster rig (em for my nephew :blush: ) I want a quality Buckle and -Are they called Spots or Nailheads? (They look like domed rivits)

Thanks!

Have you checked www.brettunsvillage.com

They have some nice hardware from time to time

Try Siegels of CA, Weaver Leather or Hide Crafter Leather Craft. Hide Crafter was one of the best until they changed hands. Check with Ron Stuhlman there and see what he can do for you. Good luck with your quest.

Indy

Speaking of hardware... I am looking for some good snaps and chain to put on my biker wallet. Don't mind if I have to buy a few at a time for min. order. Where is the best place to buy biker snaps and chains. I have seen some really sharp looking hardware out there. Probably some of the chain comes on a spool and you can assemble your own but maybe not thats why I am asking. Thanks for any help <<<

hey larry someone had posted Tempco co. i think for the spots n snap heads. as for chain ohio travel bag has it or check biker accssory shops or i can get it for ya if you are looking for like skulls n stuff.

ohio travel bag has what you need, and more. check them out!

I'll check them out ... Thanks for the help. :)

It's actually Timco. Corp and the site is www. timcocorporation.com

For spots and rivets.... www.standardrivet.com

Speaking of hardware... I am looking for some good snaps and chain to put on my biker wallet. Don't mind if I have to buy a few at a time for min. order. Where is the best place to buy biker snaps and chains. I have seen some really sharp looking hardware out there. Probably some of the chain comes on a spool and you can assemble your own but maybe not thats why I am asking. Thanks for any help <<<

one of he best suggestions i have heard on chain is... a dog leash.

Thanks again... now I got some leads... :)

I am looking for a supplier of QUALITY hardware... I love Tandy but if I am going to invest 50 hours in a Fancy Holster I don't want a buckle that looks cheap. I am looking to make a fancy Hollywood holster rig (em for my nephew :blush: ) I want a quality Buckle and -Are they called Spots or Nailheads? (They look like domed rivits)

Thanks!

Scouter,

If you're looking for QUALITY you might want to take a look at Will Ghormleys buckles http://www.willghormley-maker.com/OWCBuckles.html