MADMAX22

Ed the bearman strikes again

Well couldnt resist and ordered a set of mauls from Ed. They are getting shipped out today but figured I would go ahead and post pics of them to show them off. I am very pleased with how they look and cant wait to try them out. Im sure Ill be very pleased with them. For anyone interested the price is very reasonable as well.

Heres some eye candy.

MadMax Cocobolo3.jpg

MadMax Cocobolo6.jpg

post-5781-125260850088_thumb.jpg

post-5781-125260851476_thumb.jpg

Wow, Ed sure does make a fine looking maul. Hope you enjoy.

Oh no, not Ed the Bearman!!

they look beautiful. What a nice set. Enjoy.

Bout how much does a set like that cost? How long did it take for you to get them?

-Cord

Ed does some awesome work in the making of the mauls. I've been very pleased with the set he made for me. I'm certain you'll be equally pleased. What kind of wood are the handles made from?

K-man these are cocobono wood. I really like this stuff and have made a couple of bone folders out of it but I dont have the tools nor work area to try and make my own mauls.

As for the interested folks asking about the pricing I would pm BearMan (his forum name) and he can give ya a price breakdown. I dont want to quote a price that may fluctuate due to supply prices or anything else.

Time for making, once he got the wood in not too long at all, less then a week for this set. Im sure that could vary depending on his work load, life commitments, the moon...... but all in all he was very quick for a custom made item and had excellent communication.

Just wanted to update I got them today. Wonderful, pics dont do them justice. They feel just right in the grip and look amazing. This is one of those things where Im glad I made the choice to order from Ed. These are well worth the money.