Leatherimages

Trappings Show Entries

It's been so long since I posted any pictures of any of my work. Between moving into my new space here in downtown Prescott, and putting out fires from repairs and other custom things neglected in the process, it's been a wild ride. Heck, it ain't over yet!

ANyway, here are a couple of pair of boots I did up for the upcoming 21st Annual Trappings of the American West Show, opening this next Saturday the 12th, and running through Feb.19, 2012 here at Prescott's Phippen Museum.

One pair is #3 in my series of Arizona Flag motif designs:

A Black French Calf Full Cut with a graft of tooling leather embellished with the AZ Flag waving on it's pole, and trimmed out in Red Kangaroo.

Another pair is Tan Ostrich on Bone Silky Water Buffalo from Garlin Neuman, in a Triad design. The pulls, trim and scroll stitch pattern are done in Wedgewood blue.

I also entered the attached 18" Stove Pipe Plainsman in Brown Beaumont from Horween, with it's Cathedral stitch pattern. This one is from last year, a job which was never picked up by the customer. raphy

All photos by Chris Marchetti Photography

http://www.marchettiphoto.com/

Paul

post-8631-077109100 1320848786_thumb.jpg

post-8631-092003300 1320848788_thumb.jpg

post-8631-059937000 1320848790_thumb.jpg

post-8631-057375500 1320848792_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

Beautiful boots, very nice work!

Ohhh what a beauties!

Wonderful workman ship and great look!! Boot making should be declared a national tressure.....it has so much craft and art in it....let alone the rich history!!

Well, and I love roach killer pointed Mexican gangster boots, hand tooled veg leather of course....haha.......yeahhh, I know...but that's just me.....nice, very nice work!!

Pull my hat!!

James

Very Nice work!!! I would like to make it up for the show, but I need to stay home and work.