raysouth

Quality Edge Beverler

I am seeking a quality #5 edge beveler for small projects. I have several basic tools but they are not sharp enough to do a good job. Will not hold their edge and have a couple of the tools that, apparently, were not sharpened before being sold.

Please guide me to the makers of superb tools. Need to obtain asap. Saw Osborne tools today but no idea of their quality and ability to hold an edge.

God Bless.

Ray

Barry King or Jeremiah Watt are both better but Osborne is OK if you have a strop setup

I am seeking a quality #5 edge beveler for small projects. I have several basic tools but they are not sharp enough to do a good job. Will not hold their edge and have a couple of the tools that, apparently, were not sharpened before being sold.

Please guide me to the makers of superb tools. Need to obtain asap. Saw Osborne tools today but no idea of their quality and ability to hold an edge.

God Bless.

Ray

I use Osborne --- it's hard to beat them for the price...

Many thanks to all of you for the response. I am currently looking around and will have to make a decision soon. Had good response with information about sharpening tools for the edgers and will also give that a shot. Prefer something that will hold a good edge so no idea which to choose.

Thanks again.

God Bless.

Ray

I just using the Bissonette edgers (CS Osborne ) an love them

have anyone used Ron's Edge Rub?

if 'yes', can you share photos of how it looks?

sorry if mistaken topic.

Edited by nrk