Pounder

Cannot Retrieve "new Content"

For some unknown reason I am not receiving any "New Content" when I log into LW. To the Admins, is this a problem on my end, although I have n o idea what it would be. Anyway, HELP anyone.

Cant tell you what happened to you. Its working for me.

I can't get the new content to show either. I could up until very recently. Any clues?

When you bring up the new content page, check the settings on the left side. Check off "forums" and the time period you want.

If that doesn't work for you, try this link and see if it works.

new content link

Tom

When you bring up the new content page, check the settings on the left side. Check off "forums" and the time period you want.

If that doesn't work for you, try this link and see if it works.

new content link

Tom[/quote

My settings are fine but no luck, no luck with your link either.

What browser are you using? This works on iPad, Firefox and IE 10.

I would guess, and this is only a guess, that your browser or computer has something installed that is blocking or filtering it. Do you have AdBlock or something like that installed?

Tom

What browser are you using? This works on iPad, Firefox and IE 10.

I would guess, and this is only a guess, that your browser or computer has something installed that is blocking or filtering it. Do you have AdBlock or something like that installed?

Tom

I am away from home and using the iPad, so I don't quite know why this is happening. I'll check when I get back on my home computer to see if it is only a mobile problem.

I'm on an iPad right now and works fine! Using latest OS update, but is a an older version iPad 2. It has always worked for me, regardless of the LW server version.

Tom

I have tried on my desk top and I-pad with no luck on either. The only response I get is this one which I started. Missing my new content.

I have tried on my desk top and I-pad with no luck on either. The only response I get is this one which I started. Missing my new content.

Check to see what is checked on the left side at the bottom and make sure it doesn't say only the posts I have participated in. Mine for some reason had that checked when it wasn't before. I must have computer gremlins because I know I didn't change it. :dunno:

It's too easy to accidentally make changes on touch screens. I usually bump something on the right side in some apps and suddenly off to some other part of the app, then to find my way back again!

That is a good pointer, to watch out for the rest of the check boxes/selections further down on the left side menu selections.

Tom