Sign in to follow this  
Shooter McGavin

Looking For Small Quantities Of Exotics

I'm looking for like 1 square foot each of ostrich, shark, elephant. I dont need a whole hide. Is there anyplace online that sells these items as such?

Many thanks

Check out eBay - there is some ostrich, elephant, shark, stingray, snake of various types for sale there now. Be prepared for price sticker shock, expecially on the elephant.

Edited by TigerPal

CALL Springfield: they have many small quantities of exotics for very reasonable prices.

Check out eBay - there is some ostrich, elephant, shark, stingray, snake of various types for sale there now. Be prepared for price sticker shock, expecially on the elephant.

Thank you for that idea. I searched around and found all kinds of different exotics for sale. Appreciate it.

CALL Springfield: they have many small quantities of exotics for very reasonable prices.

Wow! I looked at their website and have a feeling I'm going to go broke when I call them tomorrow. They have so much stuff! Any idea if their Double Shoulder #2 (p/n 13-067) is a good quality for holster making? I've been using Tandys "normal" stuff and doing OK, but the flash side sometimes leaves something to be desired. Also, that 10 dollar horse butt has me interested. I wouldnt mind trying to do a horse butt holster. Thanks a bunch for that suggestion.

I can get small pieces of elephant and shark in black, PM me if interested