tat2

Palm Sap

Hello Everyone Stephen emailing from www.greenmanleather.ca. Over the past year I have received a huge demand to recreate a Pal Sap a like the one Chas Clements used to make. It is my pleasure to offer one to you today! The impact Palm measures about 2.5 wide and 1.2 inches high. Using a 3/8 thick piece of steel. This customer wanted his sap to be made with and Oak and Acorn hand tooled design.

Many or you also has asked to me to make you one in the past and although I was reluctant to make a new model I thought email you all today and let you know GML is making this amazing Palm Sap. 75 USD plus shipping, or 2 for 135.00USD

In about a month or so GML with be taking hte Saps of the site and setting up at our new domain www.jacksaps.com

I look forward in hearing from you all again. As well if any have stories on how my products performed.

Hello Everyone Stephen emailing from www.greenmanleather.ca. Over the past year I have received a huge demand to recreate a Pal Sap a like the one Chas Clements used to make. It is my pleasure to offer one to you today! The impact Palm measures about 2.5 wide and 1.2 inches high. Using a 3/8 thick piece of steel. This customer wanted his sap to be made with and Oak and Acorn hand tooled design.

Many or you also has asked to me to make you one in the past and although I was reluctant to make a new model I thought email you all today and let you know GML is making this amazing Palm Sap. 75 USD plus shipping, or 2 for 135.00USD

In about a month or so GML with be taking hte Saps of the site and setting up at our new domain www.jacksaps.com

I look forward in hearing from you all again. As well if any have stories on how my products performed.

Um, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but there may be some legal issues with these things.

Um, I don't want to be a wet blanket, but there may be some legal issues with these things.

Depends on where you live. When I was in Portland, I could've had a blackjack hanging from my belt, butterfly knife sticking out of my pocket, and one of these on my hand as I wave to the cops, and they'd wave right back. Meanwhile just a few hours north, collecting them in your home, much less carrying them, is illegal. This is just a simpler version of a sap glove. As far as manufacturing them, I'd keep that on the DL wherever you are unless you're 100% certain it's legal. But this is leatherworking, and this is a viable market.

I've made a few of the shot filled rounded saps, and carry a mini one in a hidden pocket on the bottom of my backpack even though I'm not sure if it's legal here. I live in freaking gang territory and bike everywhere. I have no intention of using it, and have gotten into a few bar fights with weapons in my pocket, but never pulled it. It's not a gun or a knife, but it'll seriously mess someone up in the brain pan. A friend of mine was jumped a month ago and was able to get away by using his bike u-lock.

Depends on where you live. When I was in Portland, I could've had a blackjack hanging from my belt, butterfly knife sticking out of my pocket, and one of these on my hand as I wave to the cops, and they'd wave right back. Meanwhile just a few hours north, collecting them in your home, much less carrying them, is illegal. This is just a simpler version of a sap glove. As far as manufacturing them, I'd keep that on the DL wherever you are unless you're 100% certain it's legal. But this is leatherworking, and this is a viable market.

I've made a few of the shot filled rounded saps, and carry a mini one in a hidden pocket on the bottom of my backpack even though I'm not sure if it's legal here. I live in freaking gang territory and bike everywhere. I have no intention of using it, and have gotten into a few bar fights with weapons in my pocket, but never pulled it. It's not a gun or a knife, but it'll seriously mess someone up in the brain pan. A friend of mine was jumped a month ago and was able to get away by using his bike u-lock.

No need to be a wet blanket! Yes this IS a controversal product to make. There is no law stating one cannot make it, its using it which is a crime. look on the websites you"ll see many folks selling all kinds of Jack Saps.

I think all have a right to use whatever means to ensure the safety of ourselves and those we love. Law or no law what you one do to protect which is most precious??

Anyhow since this listing has benn up I have had a bunch of orders!

As you must know, there's a community of collectors of saps, jacks, etc out there.....they were keeping me pretty busy for a while til I decided to concentrate in other areas.