hidepounder

Creating Western Floral Designs

For anyone who might be interested I have a new book for sale. It describes the method I use to create tooling patterns. I released it at the show in Sheridan. Here are a few reviews:

"...Bob has put out an 86 page, in-color book called CREATING WESTERN FLORAL DESIGNS. The pages are high-quality, glossy pages. Made to last. This is definitely a book to get. Stamp your name in it, `cause if you do share it, you want it coming back to you...." Harvey - California

"I have to say that this book is a pretty straight forward step by step teaching guide to learning the Sheridan style drawing and for those of you wanting to learn this style I highly recommend this great book " Tim - Wyoming

"If you're looking to learn how to draw your own Sheridan style patterns, check out this book by Bob Park. It's very well done and full of great information." Clay - South Dakota

"This book was a God send for me. Love, Love, Love it... " Nelseena - Nebraska

Thanks for looking!

Bobby

post-7682-008656400 1339657323_thumb.jpg

Edited by hidepounder

Can you send info so I can order it?

Thanks

Can you send info so I can order it?

Thanks

Hi Mike...info sent. Thanks!

Bobby

Hi, firelarry28! Just found your question. I can take your order over the phone. If you want to call me, my number 602-999-3099 or you can email me at hidepounder@gmail.com

Hi Bob,

I think i've just copied one of your designs to practice carving for the first time as i loved the look of it so at the very least i should get your book :-) but do your post to the UK?