wantmorelandandcattle

3 Finished Projects

Those look great! I like what you did with the bottom of the heel knots, it's very clean looking.

Very nice braiding!

Indeed, great work, looks like a great quality lace too. What did you use for it?

Thanks for the great feedback everyone. I'll try to keep posting pictures as I braid, sometimes I forget! I still need to get the tutorial done on the pattern change I did on a bosal a few months ago. Rest assured, I have not forgotten, just trying to find the time.

I usually order whole hides from Amazing Oz and Hardtke, but I believe most of this lace was left over from some lace I bought from Jim Downey from Arizona. He sold his business to Barbara Likos, you can reach her at 406-249-5225. She's great to get along with and I don't run into many issues with the lace. Like all lace, I order wider than I need, stretch it and cut it down. I like ordering lace when I'm in a pinch for time, it keeps me from making too many mistakes!