Sign in to follow this  
MasterLeatherCraftsman

Python Snake

I'm looking to purchase PYTHON SNAKE SKIN that is 12" to 18" wide or wider and at least 22 feet long.

Tandy's Python Snake Skins are only approx. 6" to 10" wide, 10 to 12 feet long.

The last time I purchased a NICE Python Skin was at COBOS LEATHERWERX, in El Paso,Tx....but I believe he has retired. I had bought several Python Skins from Dave Cobo and they were beautiful...12" to 20" wide, 20 feet to 26 feet long.

Thanks to all for any info.

That's bizarre since i just saw in the news that the largest ever in captivity was 24' and just died (owned by a zoo). Hmmmm you maybe got lucky to find such large snake skins!! Those would have been worth a fortune I bet!

That's bizarre since i just saw in the news that the largest ever in captivity was 24' and just died (owned by a zoo). Hmmmm you maybe got lucky to find such large snake skins!! Those would have been worth a fortune I bet!

i too had gotten 20 ft. python skins from Cobos two differant times. this was back in the mid 90s. it was VERY reasonable in price too. i think i paid like 150.00 for a 6 to 7 meter skin. used to get 3-4 pair of boots per skin! ahh, those were the days!!! STILL got a 10ft. stash for the right time!!

I'm looking to purchase PYTHON SNAKE SKIN that is 12" to 18" wide or wider and at least 22 feet long.

Tandy's Python Snake Skins are only approx. 6" to 10" wide, 10 to 12 feet long.

The last time I purchased a NICE Python Skin was at COBOS LEATHERWERX, in El Paso,Tx....but I believe he has retired. I had bought several Python Skins from Dave Cobo and they were beautiful...12" to 20" wide, 20 feet to 26 feet long.

Thanks to all for any info.

gotta love one piece vamps!!! they sure were nice skins, weren't they?