karl

Another Embossed photo

Good Morning fellow leather crafters, Glad to see the net up and running, thanks to Joanna and everyone else that helped, and I personally say Thanks for the dedication and hard work.

Well here is another embossed photo I did this weekend and am posting for your comments. I did one of Sitting Bull

and thought it only fitting that I do Colonel Custer also.

Karl

embossed_Custer.JPG Embossed_Custer_2.JPG

post-110-1216551405_thumb.jpg

post-110-1216551436_thumb.jpg

Hi Karl,

It's kind of hard to see details on the pictures, especially the straight on one. But, from the side view, it looks like you really got a lot of stretch in your embossing. It also doesn't look like you did any cutting and filling on the front of the leather. If you got all that stretch without cutting any relief cuts, you did really good. I'd sure like to see a few more close up pictures. Especially of the ear and the moustache areas. I'm curious to see how you did those. You really are doing some nice work on the embossing. Cant wait to see the next one.

Clay

close_up_3.JPG

Hi Karl,

It's kind of hard to see details on the pictures, especially the straight on one. But, from the side view, it looks like you really got a lot of stretch in your embossing. It also doesn't look like you did any cutting and filling on the front of the leather. If you got all that stretch without cutting any relief cuts, you did really good. I'd sure like to see a few more close up pictures. Especially of the ear and the moustache areas. I'm curious to see how you did those. You really are doing some nice work on the embossing. Cant wait to see the next one.

Clay

Clay, I bought an expensive digital camera a few months ago and the photo printer that

goes with it, but I have to program them into my computer and haven't done it yet, but here are a few more close up photos from the old camera and a couple are blurry but you can see the distance the ear and moustache and I did them like the rob bar instructions on the deer antlers. You'll be surprised to know that the photo was a slight angle view to the right so I did the nose like the cuts on the eagle head and beak and used the embossing filler and actually even up close it looks pretty good and you can't tell that it was done unless you're into embossing. If these don't download all on this message, I will attach them on another message.

Karl

close_up_6.JPGclose_up_8.JPG100_3145.JPGclose_up_9.JPGclose_up_11.JPGpost-110-1216580717_thumb.jpg

post-110-1216580747_thumb.jpg

post-110-1216580775_thumb.jpg

post-110-1216580808_thumb.jpg

post-110-1216580843_thumb.jpg

Edited by karl

Alritie then , i'm adding my vote for you to add whatever software you need for more focused pictures. LOL !!! You can't tease us like this mannnnn.

Looks great man. Keep on with it !!

Hi Karl,

I agree with Freak, the fuzzy pictures are just teasing us. Maybe for me to really see what you are doing, you should just mail the picture to me. When I am done looking at it, I can send it on to Freak (dont hold your breath Freak) :lol: