I had to share... I like this one a lot. Looks good with my 44 Special tucked inside!

Fully Lined and such a nice fit! Mmm Mmmmm! I need to make a matching sheath for my Black Tie Warden!

33xxwz4.jpg

Here is a pic showing the thong tie-down, from the rear. (can you say thong and from the rear in one sentance here?). The thong is hidden between the two layers of leather so inside the holster, there is no sign of it. Pretty cool feature.

dnbzx2.jpg

Nice classy looking rig! Acrylic finish?

Nice classy looking rig! Acrylic finish?

Thanks!

Yes the finish is NeatLAC spray... it might need another coat... or else some neutral shoe polish before I am totally happy with it. I just got excited and had to show it. This is for sure my best single action holster thus far!

Man I really like this black one. Only critique is maybe some tru ivory grips for your 44 special. Nice holster.

Man I really like this black one. Only critique is maybe some tru ivory grips for your 44 special. Nice holster.

Yeah them or some made of American Holly! That is a nice wood that yellows a lot like Ivory does over time.