Rowdy Rose

Seeking An Experienced Leather Worker For The Rowdy Rose

The Rowdy Rose is looking for an experienced leather artisan to perform tack repairs and handcraft our designs. We are an exciting new western store in the inland empire and need a leather worker full time to construct our innovative designs. If you are interested please contact Katie at 9562-685-3215- or at katie@therowdyrose.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Greetings,

I have over 20 years experience in nearly all aspects of leather design and production, including 3 years doing all of the saddle and tack repair for The Thacher School in Ojai, CA while teaching leatherworking classes there. Several years in design, production and installation of extreme high end custom leather interiors for Becker Automotive Design, My work has appeared on principal actors in feature films, television, advertising, music videos and theater, My work is in several museums domestic and abroad. I am currently in Wildomar, CA but I could consider Banning for the right situation. Let's talk more.

Regards,

-Logan