Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Holster maker needs contract sewing help

Howdy. Lobo Gun Leather is my little business, making serious equipment for a serious business. Retired cop, I make holsters and accessories for law enforcement officers and others needing the means to carry concealed. For over 35 years I have hand-stitched every product. Now, my old great-grampa hands are having a heck of a time making it happen! Seriously, if you have the equipment and would like to have a little contract to sew my pieces for me, please let me know. Current production is about 10 to 15 items per week. I can order multiples of items that sell frequently, building up an inventory and making life easier for everyone. I would like to hear from serious craftsmen who would like to have a steady sideline of contract work for me. Lobo

Howdy. Lobo Gun Leather is my little business, making serious equipment for a serious business. Retired cop, I make holsters and accessories for law enforcement officers and others needing the means to carry concealed. For over 35 years I have hand-stitched every product. Now, my old great-grampa hands are having a heck of a time making it happen! Seriously, if you have the equipment and would like to have a little contract to sew my pieces for me, please let me know. Current production is about 10 to 15 items per week. I can order multiples of items that sell frequently, building up an inventory and making life easier for everyone. I would like to hear from serious craftsmen who would like to have a steady sideline of contract work for me. Lobo

Hey Lobo.

Check your PMs buddy.

cal

Hello, I wondered if you are still needing someone to do your hand stitching? If so, I am interested. Thanks Deb

Guest westy2548@hotmail.com

Hello

If you are still looking for help, I am interested. please reply

Guest Clayton

I would be interested in your stiching projects if you still need some help. Please email me.

Please note that this post is over a year old. I have all of my needs taken care of now. Thanks to all!