Cowgirlup8807

Barely Used Techsew 3650 Hd For Sale

I have barely used this machine, I bought it brand new from Raphael Sewing in January 2014. It has been oiled regularly and has been used very lightly. I can take pictures of anything you'd like to see and will ship it at buyers expense. I am asking $1,250.

It includes size 27 and 24 needles, as well as a left zipper foot along with everything below:

The Techsew 3650HD is a heavy material sewing machine designed for use in sewing projects such as horse tack repair, harnesses, holsters, bridles, horse blankets, heavy webbing, canvas, synthetics and more.

With its 7/16" sewing capacity and 10.5" long cylinder arm, the Techsew 3650HD makes large and heavy sewing projects a breeze. The Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer give you the highest amount of torque possible, while providing great speed control for slow stitching. This system is ideal for beginners, amateurs and professional sewers.

Features:

High presser foot clearance (1/2")

Powerful feed mechanism - for sewing thick and bulky items

Reverse stitch

10.5" long cylinder bed

Sews up to 7/16" thickness

Built-in Roller Guide - helps you keep your stitches straight and even

Sews 2 layers of 10-11oz leather, 3 layers of 9oz leather, and 4 layers of 7-8oz leather

Stitch length adjustment (7mm max length)

Equipped with Techsew SmartServo motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, amateur and professional sewers

New reinforced U-Table provides open space around the cylinder bed

Locking wheels makes the unit easy to move around, and locks in place during use

Includes complete table with locking wheels, motor, speed reducer, needles, bobbins, oiler, instruction manual, tools, bobbin winder, lamp.

Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine

Specifications:

Needle sizes: #23 to #27

Thread sizes: #69 to #350

Presser Foot clearance: 1/2"

Maximum stitch length: 7mm

Cylinder bed length: 10.5"

Table dimensions: 47 x 21 x 24 to 31.5" (adjustable height)

Techsew SmartServo motor: 600W, 4/5HP, 110V, 0 to 1800RPM, 18 speed settings with bright LED display.

I am only selling because it is way more machine than I need for my little shop! It is in excellent condition and I have no complaints at all!

Also includes a partially used spool of #207 white thread

You say it's too much machine. Would you want to trade it for a Singer Industrial designed to be used on heavy canvas and light leather?

If so ... message me on here to get my attention on this post. I don't check the 'For Sale' section very often.

Thanks

Edited by RoosterShooter

Sorry I already have a Singer as a back up machine that works very very well and was my primary before I purchased the techsew I am not looking to trade but thank you very much for the offer!

Text me at 832-330-5729 Scott

Not sure why this ad is still showing up, thought I deleted it a long time ago. This machine is sold.