Imapeopleperson

Singer 29K Sewing Machine With Stand

I also have a Singer 29K for sale. I'm asking 450 for it OBO, it comes with the stand in the picture and does work, The machine is in east Georgia USA and will ship anywhere. This machine is large and will be expensive to ship i am sure. Let me know if you are interested.

post-36614-0-80277200-1367342308_thumb.j

post-36614-0-77660700-1367342323_thumb.j

Imapeopleperson

That machine looks to need a lot of work. I will give you $250. I would pay the shipping IF you can crate it.

ferg

Hey Ferg,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to hold out on your offer, The machine runs too good to let it go for that price, Thank you for offering.

It looks like a 29K4, right? Be happy its running well because many of the parts, especially the drive rail are entirely unavailable. It would cost $250 to have a new one machined if yours breaks. Unlike the 29K50 + series, most of the generally available drive parts are not interchangeable. The 29K4 was very popular in its day and its quite remarkable yours still runs. Its really old.

That said, $450 isn't a bad price. Pack the head up really well if you ship it. Good luck with that!