dmik

Singer 29K72 Patcher For Sale

post-45652-0-74651600-1380736079_thumb.jpost-45652-0-72060200-1380736104_thumb.jWe have a used Singer 29K72 industrial machine for sale. We use it to make braces in our orthotics business. Unfortunately, downsizing our office space requires that we sell it. While it has a motor (1/3 H.P., 250 volts), we only use it to sew by hand. The motor works and needs a new belt. The machine is mounted on a sturdy metal stand. If you are interested, please share your questions or schedule an appointment to see it in Annapolis, Maryland. Contact dmikutsky@allianceorthopedic.com or call Rich at 410-224-2000. All cash offers will be considered. Thank you.

Rich,

What would you want for the machine. I think a starting point would be good because not all members know what this machine is worth. I may think its worth x amount of dollars and to you it's worth more than that. I am interested in the machine that's why I ask.

Thank you,

Ralph

Rich,

What would you want for the machine. I think a starting point would be good because not all members know what this machine is worth. I may think its worth x amount of dollars and to you it's worth more than that. I am interested in the machine that's why I ask.

Thank you,

Ralph

Ditto on that. Curious on the asking price too.

Thanks.