ironarmknives

trying to show knife and sheath ??? moved post ???

I just posted on this site to show off my new web-site ,that i have been waiting for. going on 1 year. this site is the only site on leatherworker i post on.i post here because i make sheaths for my knifes not to sell any sheaths but trying to show you all the sheath with the knives i make to learn what i'm doing wrong or right, not for business,marketing,or advertising i have never even been on that site .just trying to show my stuff to you all who know whats up so i'll take my sign.with my web-site off just thought it would be nice to see the knife with the sheath.

Clint

"IRONARMKNIVES"

You have a very nice web site....and you make some cool knives too.

I moved your website announcement to marketing because it will get more views than in the gun and knife sheath forum. I'm not sure what you mean by the rest of your post?

Johanna

I moved your website announcement to marketing because it will get more views than in the gun and knife sheath forum. I'm not sure what you mean by the rest of your post?

Johanna

I don't mean anything by anything thank you for doing that ,this is the only forum i go to on this site,so its where i thought any knife-sheath stuff would be.i thought "my problem " this was the only place to show it off so as gun-knife people would see it.i know i've only posted here a few times but the help has been great the reading of how to do and not to do things .Thanks for the help

Clint