Sign in to follow this  
Tree Reaper

Firefox And Springfield Leather

I have a problem using firefox to order from Springfield leather.

I can search and select an item but when I try and change the quantity or color the page goes blank.

Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

I can use IE to place orders and it works fine.

I have a problem using firefox to order from Springfield leather.

I can search and select an item but when I try and change the quantity or color the page goes blank.

Anyone have an idea what the problem might be?

I can use IE to place orders and it works fine.

I use Firefox and I just tried it on SL and it worked fine I could choose different colors in leather and choose quantity with no problem

Yep, NoScript might be blocking a script. On my browser, there is an "S" in a white circle, just to the left of the location bar. If you see that, right-click on it and say Allow or Temporarily Allow Springfieldleather (and any other scripts on that page that might need to run).

Java is enabled, I'll check scripts.

When changing lace colors from black to brown it will stay on black in the address bar and the page goes blank.

http://springfieldle...%2225y%2CBlack/

I just reloaded firefox and it still happens so it must be a restriction on my pc although it doesn't happen with IE.

Do you have a no script add on or possibly could have disabled Java?

Edited by Tree Reaper

Works fine on my Firefox 8.0 in Windows XP. I have adblock and a bunch of other stuff, but none of it interfered with my test just now.

Yep, NoScript might be blocking a script. On my browser, there is an "S" in a white circle, just to the left of the location bar.

My location bar has a shopping cart to the left.

My location bar has a shopping cart to the left.

That's the icon for the website you're on. (When you're here at Leatherworker.net, you probably see a cow there.) To the left of that, I see the "S" because I have NoScript. This is what it looks like:

SpringfieldLeatherScreenShot.png

Sometimes the "S" has a "no" symbol covering it, which means NoScript is currently not allowing scripts for the site you're on. The "no" symbol beside the "S" means that NoScript is blocking at least one script -- in this case, nitrosell.com and liveperson.net (which SpringfieldLeather.net uses on their site). If you right-click the "S," it shows you what scripts are being blocked, and lets you allow (or temporarily allow) those scripts so that the website will function as the programmers intended. (Sometimes scripts are intended to track your movements online, which is one of the reasons people use NoScript.)

If you don't see that "S" anywhere, you probably don't have NoScript installed (and in that case, I don't know why SpringfieldLeather.net wouldn't be working for you).

Edited by Eirewolf

No "S " here.

post-19342-090792500 1324430523_thumb.jp