Like most everyone doing leatherwork, I get asked for donations and sure try to accommodate the ones that benefit people or groups I believe in. I normally give things from stock, but this spring I was asked about donating a custom rope can for another fundraiser. It worked out so well to donate a credit to be applied toward a can, I did it again for a college rodeo team fundraiser. Ends up it sold twice, and it was worth the trip to their fundraiser (Auction, silent auction, Ian Tyson concert, dance, and I am gald to report that college kids still party hearty). All three of the girls who bought these came up with challenging designs and I sure liked making them.

post-29-128018745251_thumb.jpg

post-29-12801874774_thumb.jpg

post-29-128018750644_thumb.jpg

Very cool Bruce, I especially like the dancing skeleton..

ClayM.

Bruce,

You've been busy. When you said a skeleton a while back a dancing one wasn't what I was thinking . They should like them.

Regards,

Ben

Actually the skeleton is multitasking. She sent me the rough graphics and instructions to make him a dancin', drinkin', shootin' skeleton. I really had a blast doing this one. It is a little out of my style repertoire until recently, but bring 'em now.

Beautiful work Bruce!!!

Very nice Bruce. I really like all of them, but; I especially like the last and how you created a circle with the silver flower buds and the rest of the pattern "grew" around it. Nicely done.

Bondo Bob

Nice work Bruce. I really like the last one.....call it an obsession with floral designs......I don't know!

Appreciate the posting.

Bruce,

You certainly met the challenge with all three cans! Very nice!

Bobby