alb

Source For 1/4 In Stainless Lace

Does anyone know of a source for 1/4 in stainless lace? Weaver has 3/16ths but I need 1/4 inch.

Thanks,

Ann

Wow - so 40 people have looked at this thread and not one has a source for stainless lace they're willing to share?

If anyone knows I would really appreciate a source.

Thanks,

Ann

Does anyone know of a source for 1/4 in stainless lace? Weaver has 3/16ths but I need 1/4 inch.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann,

Looked at my suppliers, including Weaver and only found SS lace in 3/16. Years ago you could get 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4 in nickel sivler but I have only seen SS lace in 3/16. You might try one of the large production companies like Crates or Circle Y and see if they have it made by special order for a source.

Bob

Ann,

Looked at my suppliers, including Weaver and only found SS lace in 3/16. Years ago you could get 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4 in nickel sivler but I have only seen SS lace in 3/16. You might try one of the large production companies like Crates or Circle Y and see if they have it made by special order for a source.

Bob

I have been looking for Stainless Steel Lacing also, The only sources I found were Weaver and a Leather Factory store in mesquite Tx but both were the 3/16th. If anyone runs across a source for other widths I am interested also. Thanks Deb

Bob - thanks for looking. I very much appreciate you taking the time.

Deb - I did finally find a couple of sources for stainless steel: http://www.lyonindustries.com/index.html and http://www.mcmaster.com

Lyon's minimum order is $25. The lace is much more expensive than the 3/16 available from Weaver, but I spent several days searching and calling places and the only other source I could find was for a minimum of 400 ft.

I purchased 1/4 in stainless in .01 thickness. It worked but I'll probably get .008 next time.

THere is also sterling silver bezel available from jewelry findings places, and it's actually not that much more expensive than the stainless.

Hope they have what you want.....

Ann