particle

The Art Of The Custom Saddle

Neat piece on M.L. Leddy's - saddle and boot maker in the Fort Worth Stockyards.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/shopping/The_Art_of_the_Custom_Saddle_Dallas-Fort_Worth-106132848.html

Interesting how many hand made stamps used. You can see the threads of the bolt they were made from. If I could only carve free hand without a pattern like they are!

SkipJ

That was real intresting. Thanks.

SUEEE WEEEETTT .!! News gal says "over 100 hours" in a saddle. Hmmm ... adds some perspective to those comments of folks who claim 100 hours in a wallet or handbag ...

I can't seem to get it to play. Does it all have to come down before it starts? How long is it?

Denise it loaded right up for me. But i have a DSL connection. It's about 3 or 4 minutes long.

Now it is telling me that "This content is currently unavailable". Guess I'll try later...

Ahh... So all those "update your flash player" things I've been ignoring maybe were important??? Thanks for the info!

Denise,

I'm getting the same message about content being unavailable... maybe it's an issue for computers north of the border.

Darcy