Sign in to follow this  
King's X

Mask Pattern

Since next month is Halloween, I was considering offering a Mask class at our next leather guild meeting. Since I have never built a mask and chances are if I suggest it I will be assigned to teach it, do any of you mask makers have a mask pattern that they would not mind allowing me to use? I am looking for a pattern other than a simple Batman or Green Hornet mask. Any help would be truly appreciated! You can send me the pattern via a PM if you would like.

Thanks.

Good luck on the class...i wish i could help but i have never used patterns..... i just start with a piece of leather and it seems to guild itself!!!! I have done a short tutorial on how i make a mask, on my blog.. you can find it here http://leatheroo.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-i-make-mask.html it may give you some ideas

cheers

Edited by leatheroo

Caroline ~ Thanks for the link. I follow your blog and have seen this mask. I truly admire it.

When do you need it by? I wouldn't mind simplifying my harlequin pattern to be used for educational purposes.

Thanks.

Our meeting is the first Wednesday of each month. I would like the pattern a bit earlier since I will have to make a few demos for the meeting. This would be great if you could spare the help.

Thanks for offering.

Thanks.

Our meeting is the first Wednesday of each month. I would like the pattern a bit earlier since I will have to make a few demos for the meeting. This would be great if you could spare the help.

Thanks for offering.

No problem. I should have time to redraft the pattern and get it digitized for you by then :)

Your awesome............thanks!

...and I'm a terrible person for never getting that to you. Have you done the class yet?

Nah.....we had to cancel it. But I would appreciate the pattern for later on this year? No worries, we have plenty of project requests thorough the year.

Thanks for your consideration though!