mkreck

places for leather localy - Erie pa. ?

Hi... I have a couple of projects going and ran out of material. Does any one know where I can pick up some 5-6oz / 6-7oz leather in the Erie pennsylvania area? any info will be apprieciated.

Thank you... Bob

Try here: Wickett & Craig While they're not "local", they're closer to you than me. Give them a call, I usually get my shipment in 3 or so days

You also have Tandy in Delmont, PA (800-246-8813). Talk to Deb Collins- she's the manager there. You can go straight down I-79 & pick up Rte 22 East into Delmont -she's located in Salem Plaza along 22. Call to see if she has what you need. I don't know if there is any place along the Lakes corridor that's any closer than Delmont. Wickett & Craig is in Curwensville, Pa. If you can pick up Rte 36 (which starts somewhere southeast of Erie- look it up in your rand-mcnally) & follow it till it intersects I-80 at Brookville, then take 80 to the Clearfield (or Curwensville) exit. 36 goes on a diagonal, so you cut some time & a lot of mileage off by doing that.

russ

Edited by whinewine

There is a TLF (Tandy Leather Factory) in Cleveland. The manager is Jerome Warburton. If you don't want to drive there, UPS would probably deliver overnight.

Johanna