VanRhodes

New Member From Stockholm, Sweden.

Hi all and thanks for having me, this seems like a great forum full of know-how, resources and some extremely fine work from you guys.

Now, I'm not a leather kinda guy as I work almost exclusively with nylon, what mainly drove me here was my interest in the heavier sewing machines and my aspiration to become a Parachute Rigger(yes, I also skydive). I've been sewing and developing products for my customer for the better part of the last 9 years or so, mainly using my Dürkopp Adler K267-333 until I invested in a Juki LK-1900-A-HS programmeable tacker to speed up my work. Just a couple of days ago I purchased my first real heavy duty machine, and Adler 20-7, as a first step in building the machine park I need to become a rigger.

I'm looking forward to further take part in this forum and hope that I one day will be able to contribute as well.

Welcome VanRhodes. Glad to have you here. It sounds like you could contribute a great deal to the knowledge base of LW. There's plenty of nerdy sewing machines talks here, so get into one of your rigs and jump in.

Welcome to the site, we look forward to the discussions.

Välkommen till forumet! :)

Welcome to the forum!