tat2

Looking For Tool Belt/pouch Hardware

I see the construction tool pouches every day. SO I want to make one only I cannot find the tape measure clip and Electrical tape holder which is a chain a T bar. I appreciate any thoughts. Tries all the main places, like Weaver , Ohio Travel Bag ETC. Thanks for your help.

I see the construction tool pouches every day. SO I want to make one only I cannot find the tape measure clip and Electrical tape holder which is a chain a T bar. I appreciate any thoughts. Tries all the main places, like Weaver , Ohio Travel Bag ETC. Thanks for your help.

no worries I did not think anoyone would know but it was a shot in the DARK!!

off the Pakistan I go!!! They have what I need and reasonable prices!

no worries I did not think anoyone would know but it was a shot in the DARK!!

off the Pakistan I go!!! They have what I need and reasonable prices!

It'd be easy enough tomake the tape holder, with a piece of wire and some hardware store chain. Some belts use a small pocket for the tape measure, it'd be easier and faster to plunk it into a pocket than to hook the springsteel clip onto a bracket each time, but that'd be easy enough to make with some rivets and some steel or aluminum.

Thank for the tip. We found a supplier in Pakistan who made everything we needed, tape clips with our logo on it and the tape chain. Its so hard playing with the big boys in securing hardweare for our products. we hoped to keep the order in North America but it is what it is!

Thank for the tip. We found a supplier in Pakistan who made everything we needed, tape clips with our logo on it and the tape chain. Its so hard playing with the big boys in securing hardweare for our products. we hoped to keep the order in North America but it is what it is!

Yeah, the Taliban need all the help they can get.

Yeah, the Taliban need all the help they can get.

Wrong country dude try not to be toooooooooo Ignorant we have some great Pakistani LW's on this site. AND the hardware is really amazing, sound quality worthy of a pro construction pouch.

Tat2,

Your statement "try not to be toooooooo ignorant", is EXACTLY what has garnered the impressions of you that you are arrogant.

Busted,

It was decided long ago that LW is not the place for political comments, as most discussions about politics will ruffle SOMEBODY'S feathers to the point that we get flame wars started. Please refrain from doing so here...cleaning up after the fire extinguishers is tiresome.

This one is done.