Sign in to follow this  
leatherman1457

Lowrider Stereo Trailers for lowerrider bike

My brother-in-law asked me to help make an award winning trailer that housed a stereo for the lowrider bike his son and he have been working on for awhile. It has gold platyed rims,spokes, and fenders. I used a white upholstery leather for the main box. Ised my 3 lobed scallop punch to make the black gymp strips that adorn the edges and used solid brass tacks. the seat of the bike has the same white leather as the trailer and I put a punched oval with the family name on it sewed on and the solid brass tacks used again. there is an embossed lowrider emblem on the back of the seat. .the stero trailer had a car battery in it and the stereo could be heard 2 blocks away in parades. won second place in most of the shows they went to .They young man in the pictures is my brother-in-law son. enjoy the pictures. Gary

Picture 905.jpg

Picture 906.jpg

Picture 907.jpg

Picture 908.jpg

Picture 909.jpg

Picture 912.jpg

Picture 913.jpg

post-12512-126141080051_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141082081_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141083326_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141085465_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141086644_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141088623_thumb.jpg

post-12512-126141089828_thumb.jpg

Gary,

Never was it truer to say "What the mind can concieve of and believe in it can achieve!!! But did you guys install the hydraulics so that it can go up and down? :red_bandana:

Nicely done man!!!

Storm

Gary,

Never was it truer to say "What the mind can concieve of and believe in it can achieve!!! But did you guys install the hydraulics so that it can go up and down? red_bandana.gif

Nicely done man!!!

Storm

[/quote

Storm thank you. No it does not have the hydrolics ,but that would have been cool lol Garygun.gif

I don't know how I missed this, but, Wow! That's some bike, AND one heck of a trailer! Great job!

Beautiful work all the way around!