Sign in to follow this  
carythesaddler

English Saddler Wanted ***no Exp Necessary***

Aiken, South Carolina: English Saddle Manufacturer seeking energetic and dynamic individual to help carry our USA production forward. NO slow minded craftspeople or artisan craft types please, with no offense to the aforementioned. Sorry, but we aren't looking for a wood whittler, no offense to wood whittlers either. Looking for the right individual to help expand our USA saddle manufacturing. We are looking for someone who gets stuff done and doesn't take a 6 months to make a saddle. This is english saddlemaking. Ideal candidate will have a knowldege of machinery and tools and have a command of their ability to make things. No English Saddlemaking experience necessary. Saddle background or wood working or any kind of hands on trade a plus. Training and tools provided. We are in Aiken, South Carolina. www.mysaddle.com. Check us out and if interested email cary@mysaddle.com. Email inquiries only. Please no written submissions or phone calls as they won't be answered.

For the attention of Cary Wallace.

Hi ya Cary I've heard a lot about you from Mark and Sophie at the Manor, my name is Malcolm Collins ( Waxy) and I have been down the Manor producing some new designs for you and hope they will go well for you. I picked up on leather worker .net that there is a position available at Custom for an English saddle maker and would it be possible for some more information on this position please. If you need any references on me I'm more than happy to oblige. I am a fully qualified and passionate saddler and a former winner of the master Saddlers competition and have been taught by some of the best saddle makers that Walsall has produced over many years to which some are no longer with us. I have full knowledge of pattern making and designs on all English saddles. I did ask Mark if it would be ok to email you and he said it was fine.

I'm having a small problem with my email at the moment so if you would like to contact me by phone or text at any time that suits you my mobile number is. 07850739804 or my land line at home is 01922 684199.

Hope to speak soon,

Kind regards

Malc ( Waxy)