Hello

I just purchased a Cowboy 227R but it will not be delivered until next week. Obviously I cannot wait to get my hands on it as it is my first machine. I know a users and or operating manual will be included but I was hoping someone could send me on as a pdf so I might study before delivery. I kinow patience is a virtue but I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. :begging:

Thanks to all.

Search the Interwebs for a manual for the Consew 227R. They are very similar machines.

easy to find on line ,I have a consew 227r and very happy easy to use and maintain,

you will be a happy camper within the limits of the machine, don't try to over kill it and

just follow the instruction, read first and follow,,,,lol,, db

best of luck and happy sewing

Thanks Wizcraft and Greystone for the advise but Bob of Toledo Sewing Machine sent me a pdf of the manual. I have read about his dedication to customer service from several subscribers on this site and now I am convinced. AS my business grows and hopefully a need for additional machines, I know who I will contact.