Sign in to follow this  
MarkB

Last Pair for Christmas

Here is the last ordered pair for Christmas and look I have one day to spare. head_hurts_kr.gif It was looking to close for comfort but we made it. These are the last of three that where made for brothers . We tried to make them close to the same but a little different. On these I used the same stamps I had used on the first two pairs and I like the pattern. They were stamped with Berry King stamps and Panhandle Leather was use for the main bodies and HO for the tooled pieces. Thank all for looking and have a Merry Christmas

Mark

IMGP1253.jpgIMGP1254.jpgIMGP1255.jpg

post-9505-126160835877_thumb.jpg

post-9505-1261608847_thumb.jpg

post-9505-126160894035_thumb.jpg

Here is the last ordered pair for Christmas and look I have one day to spare. head_hurts_kr.gif It was looking to close for comfort but we made it. These are the last of three that where made for brothers . We tried to make them close to the same but a little different. On these I used the same stamps I had used on the first two pairs and I like the pattern. They were stamped with Berry King stamps and Panhandle Leather was use for the main bodies and HO for the tooled pieces. Thank all for looking and have a Merry Christmas

Mark

IMGP1253.jpgIMGP1254.jpgIMGP1255.jpg

Great work Mark! Beautiful craftsmanship Tell me, how did you make that channel around the initials. It look REALLY deep in the fotos. Is that a stitch groover (can't be , the leather is too smooth in the bottom) and it looks too narrow to have beveled each side.

hoh DID you do it?

pete

Great work Mark! Beautiful craftsmanship Tell me, how did you make that channel around the initials. It look REALLY deep in the fotos. Is that a stitch groover (can't be , the leather is too smooth in the bottom) and it looks too narrow to have beveled each side.

hoh DID you do it?

pete

Pete

I cut that with a swivel knife then worked with a modeling spoon, nothing fancy or special.

Thanks for the kind words.

Mark

very very nice. you whip them out pretty fast. must have some good elves. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Nice job Mark!

One day to spare?? Your doing it wrong, they should still be wet when they open them. (Or maybe I'm doing it wrong)