Sign in to follow this  
chancey77

Finish(Suomilainen) Custom Bike Seat

So one favorite people in this crazy planet we call Earth just finished this bad boy!!!!!!!!

Ya thats right!

NOW IT IS TIME FOR THE SEAT!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!

If you don't dig that ,you need your pulse checked!

That is a monster machine!

I am meeting him this weekend at the clubhouse for the pan and shooting some ideas!

I can't wait!!!!!..............TO TAKE IT FOR A BLAST!!!!!! LOL

post-28433-064537100 1337890225_thumb.jp

Edited by chancey77

DUDE!!!!

Honestly, I would never like that aqua color, but for some reason it REALLY works there. That entire ride looks like it's going to be a fire screaming draggin' (yeah, there's a pun in there).

When you take it for a spin GET VIDEO!!!!!

I can dig it, my favorite part is... that it doesn't have 20 ft over forks...

DUDE!!!!

Honestly, I would never like that aqua color, but for some reason it REALLY works there. That entire ride looks like it's going to be a fire screaming draggin' (yeah, there's a pun in there).

When you take it for a spin GET VIDEO!!!!!

I dig i all...I am not sure about the aqua either...but in some weird way it does work:)

I will get video!!!!

I love that circle dirt tracker look! and to put a v-twin in it with straight pipes is just CRAZY!

And illegal...but whatever:) hahaha

I think he still has a little left to do, and again, I am not sure if the aqua was from an old bike, or what, I just got the picture today and he got it all finished being put together today I think, but we will see what it turns into.

I have an idea for the seat, something abstract and something I drew a while back...so lets see if he goes for it.

Abstract is HOT right now, and I have a really cool geometric design already done that may work!

I have to get my hands on the pan and see what needs to be modified to fit the shape of the seat as well, but it will be 99.9% done already.

I could knock it out in 2 days if he goes with that picture.

To be continued:)....

Love it ! If you get the seat done in two days, we´ll see it in Norrtalje ?

JonteD

You might just see it there in Norrtalje!!!!!

This crew always takes home the trophies from there!

Aliens MC.

The colors are even more fitting knowing the name of the club.

You would certainly do a double take it you saw it going down the road, for the colors alone.

I do agree the abstract or at least psychodelic stuff has gotten pretty popular, at least online with paint jobs and such. It's a little refreshing. I've found myself getting into the art nouveau stuff.. thinking of doing my tank in that style.... Im done with flat black...black everything....

That Bike is freakin INSANE!!! I can't wait to see it with the seat on it. Could we get some more pics please?

That Bike is freakin INSANE!!! I can't wait to see it with the seat on it. Could we get some more pics please?

I am supposed to hook up with him later...I will get as many pics as I can:)

Looks like you will need to make him a padded bib cause it looks like he will have lay down to ride it the way bars are. Make him some chaps to with extra pieces sewed on so he won't burn his legs on the pipes. Is he going to leave the clutch cover off to ?

Looks like you will need to make him a padded bib cause it looks like he will have lay down to ride it the way bars are. Make him some chaps to with extra pieces sewed on so he won't burn his legs on the pipes. Is he going to leave the clutch cover off to ?

That's an open primary setup, so there isn't a "clutch cover" to go on it.

With the stance the bike has, it looks like it will probably be a pretty good ride as is.

Ya the guy is very tall as well, about 6' 6" so I don't think the leaning will be a problem.

As far as the Pipe...not sure if it will remain that way or not.

It is illegal, and it will have to be changed at least for inspection.

yeah if he's 6'6" I'd have to look up to him... and that's rare. I'd rather see that with some cool apes though.

you know what they say about loud pipes?...... pissed neighbors.

Sweet ass bike. When are we gonna see it in The Horse Backstreet Choppers rag?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is super fein!!!

Man, just thinking of riding this beauty arround the block makes my tushtush bend,,,,,LOL

Love the color, sure do......I like the seat to be huge, like a wide police seat......in tan, and the design would be in tan, bronce and this aqua...thingy....and abstract...? Yeahhh I would digg that too...NO cowboy scene here...heheee....

Nice, please send pics from finished seat!!!

As we know you, you will knock this seat right out of the park!!

Aloha...

Jimbob

I am still waiting on the pan!!!!!!! ARGH!

I am still waiting on the pan!!!!!!! ARGH!

Customer supplied???

Sucks to be waiting on stuff

My wait will be over temporarily tonight ;)

Getting the pan finally! Artwork approved. Bike is back from Sweden, and after I get the seat done it is on its way to the European Custom Bike Building Show in Germany.