bwillielv

Where To Have Templates Made

I am looking for a place that can cut my template, preferably laser cut, from a paper version I have. I am getting tired of using my paper templates and need something a little more sturdy. Just thought I would check here and see if anyone on the forums does it or knows someone.

Also, the pattern for my shield is aprox 6 1/2 inches tall and 5 inches wide. I am currently cutting my pattern out with a little band saw thing but would like to find someone who could make a punch of sorts where I could just punch out my pattern. Anyone know of someone who does this?

Thanks

Brian

Hello Brian,

Are you looking for a clicker die to cut out the outline? If so Texas Custom Dies is a good source.

If you're looking for something akin to a craftaid that will put in all the pattern lines within the shape, then drop me a PM.

-nick

Thanks to you both.

Studio-N I sent you a pm

I have designed my own in illustrator and use Ponoko to laser cut the designs and mail them to me. Awesome service - and cheap.