Sign in to follow this  
wildrose

Art of Making Leather Cases

All three, in complete condition, with covers (some scuffing on covers). 50.00 total, including shipping w/in US. If outside of US, add 5.00. I take PayPal, checks, and money orders.

Hey Holly!

I tried to send you a message, but it put me into the "My Controls" page, and I couldn't find anything in my "Sent Messages" tab, so I don't know if you got it or not! Ain't technology great??? Let me know how to send you the money through PayPal for the books. I hope you have better luck than I did. I'd do better with a note tied around a rock!

Mike

in case my pm didn't reach you:

My PayPal account is wildrosecreations@att.net If you have PayPal already, you just send the payment to that address. If you don't have a PayPal account yet, go to http://www.paypal.com and it will lead you through how to sign up.

Thanks!

ps I notice it never keeps my "sent messages" either...don't know why?

Hey Holly!

I tried to send you a message, but it put me into the "My Controls" page, and I couldn't find anything in my "Sent Messages" tab, so I don't know if you got it or not! Ain't technology great??? Let me know how to send you the money through PayPal for the books. I hope you have better luck than I did. I'd do better with a note tied around a rock!

Mike

At the bottom of the screen where you type in your messages there is a box you need to click which says "Add a copy to my Sent Messages" or something like that. If you don't click the box, it doesn't get put into Sent Messages automatically. If you have been clicking the box and it still isn't there, then turn toward Ohio and hollar "Johanna!!" real loud...

Hey Denise!

I don't ever holler at Johanna, loud or soft. I can only rely on quite and reverent supplication! As bad as I am with computers, I a.) ALWAYS assume it's something I've done wrong, and b.) know that Johanna is my only hope of getting an explanation and solution!! Thanks so much for the heads-up about the box. I just figgured that stuff I sent would go to the "Sent" folder. I just never looked there before, so I didn't know it wasn't going there. Like I said, I should stick to the note wrapped around a rock.

Mike

P.S. Great looking dog!

At the bottom of the screen where you type in your messages there is a box you need to click which says "Add a copy to my Sent Messages" or something like that. If you don't click the box, it doesn't get put into Sent Messages automatically. If you have been clicking the box and it still isn't there, then turn toward Ohio and hollar "Johanna!!" real loud...

Hee hee hee....well I'd have yelled, but I figured it was some sort of glitch....turns out it was me :surrender: Thanks Denise, I know what to do now...