araimom

Singer 29-4 Patcher Supplies/parts

Hi there, I am a now proud owner of a Singer 29-4 Patcher and would like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction for getting parts for it. I mainly just need a distributor for bobbins? maybe she might need some gears or what not replaced eventually... I live in Kootenays, BC, Canada and maybe they ship to here? The nearest sewing shop from where I live is about 5 hours away (yeah, I live in the middle of no where) so local sources are scare to non-existant here. I would like to also find out how much does this particular sewing machine usually sell for? The one I bought runs great and does excellent stitches, no skipping etc. but I am very new working with leather (been a industrial seamstress for 20 years though) and would like to know more about this particular machine. I paid only $150 but got mixed answers during my search online.. Any info would be great! Thanks a bunch~

Araimom

post-31112-016598900 1336342729_thumb.jp

That is a good price for the machine. Here is a manual you will like. As far as parts go you should lookup Toledo Sewing machine on this website at the top of the front page. Refresh the page until his logo pops up. As for selling price I have seen them sell for 50 to 300 at Weavers Auction in Ohio.

http://parts.singerco.com/IPinstManuals/29-4.pdf

Hi there, I am a now proud owner of a Singer 29-4 Patcher and would like to know if anyone can point me in the right direction for getting parts for it. I mainly just need a distributor for bobbins? maybe she might need some gears or what not replaced eventually... I live in Kootenays, BC, Canada and maybe they ship to here? The nearest sewing shop from where I live is about 5 hours away (yeah, I live in the middle of no where) so local sources are scare to non-existant here. I would like to also find out how much does this particular sewing machine usually sell for? The one I bought runs great and does excellent stitches, no skipping etc. but I am very new working with leather (been a industrial seamstress for 20 years though) and would like to know more about this particular machine. I paid only $150 but got mixed answers during my search online.. Any info would be great! Thanks a bunch~

Araimom

That is a good price for the machine. Here is a manual you will like. As far as parts go you should lookup Toledo Sewing machine on this website at the top of the front page. Refresh the page until his logo pops up. As for selling price I have seen them sell for 50 to 300 at Weavers Auction in Ohio.

http://parts.singerc...anuals/29-4.pdf

Oh, nice! Thanks for the manual! I will check out Toledo Sewing for sure. The manual will help a bunch and good to know that I got a decent deal on it! That is always a bonus~

Thanks~

My father has a Singer 29k and gets his parts from a Singer Industrial Sewing dealer in Denver. They were part of the Singer network in the U.S. for over 60 years. The company is called Power Sewing Machine. Check there website www.powersew.com or call them 1-800-525-0330. We get all our sewing supplies from them as well as thread. Good Luck!! :cowgirl: