RMB Custom Leather

Distributor For Ring's Blue Guns - One Time Offer

I am in the process of getting setup as a Distributor with Ring's Blue Guns. I am getting together my initial order for my guns and thought I would give you an opportunity to get any blue guns that you may need at a one-time offer of $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping totaling $35.00 shipped each. I am not able to combine shipping on this offer. These are new guns directly from the Blue guns.

I plan to make my order on April 30, 2011. If you are interested please take a look at the Blue Gun's catalog by clicking here Blue Guns Catalog and email me at rob@rmbblades.com the part numbers you want. I will take PayPal / credit cards or money orders, indicate how you would like to pay in the email with the part numbers. Also indicate if you want your guns blue or black in color.

This is a one-time offer and my normal price for blue guns will be $40.00 plus $7.99 totaling $47.99 shipped each after this offer ends. After this offer ends I will make orders monthly or as needed depending on demand.

Edited by wwwrmbbladescom

Will you be maintaining an inventory of dummies for faster shipping?

Will you be having Rings leave the finish coat off the dummies?

If so, I'll keep you in mind next time I place an order! I have to jump through hoops every time I order from Rings because Florida is blocked by my bank due to an excessive amount of fraud that comes from that state - have to get the bank to temporarily release the block so the purchase can go through, and I never know when to lift the block because I never know when Rings will process the order...

Why would shipping go up after your one-time offer?

Not the shipping me thinks, the price of the guns goes up after the first order if I am remembering correctly...

I checked into being a supplier here is Saint Petersburg Florida, but found I can buy them locally from SRT for $29.00 on any hand gun, if not less.

Also I get them from friends that own gun shops, Crimson Trace uses the blue guns on their demo displays so when they get new displays they give me the old ones. Although they keep the display grips sad to day, hehe.

Why would shipping go up after your one-time offer?

To explain the shipping differance..the more you order the less per item shipping costs, and this is going to be a large order. The $7.99 is my standard shipping for my site for every item so I want keep it the same not to mention it will cost that to ship or more.

Will you be maintaining an inventory of dummies for faster shipping?

Will you be having Rings leave the finish coat off the dummies?

If so, I'll keep you in mind next time I place an order! I have to jump through hoops every time I order from Rings because Florida is blocked by my bank due to an excessive amount of fraud that comes from that state - have to get the bank to temporarily release the block so the purchase can go through, and I never know when to lift the block because I never know when Rings will process the order...

I don't plan on keeping them in stock unless the demand warrents it, I do plan to make monthly orders as long as I have enough requests. I will have to check on the finish. Will ordering them in the black finish help with the rub off?

Having a line to pick up to odder weapons in blue guns is going to be a big help to anyone. I've book marked your site to keep handy for anyone who asks on line. I'm lucking in that I work at a range and I also have friends who design firearms and also work in other parts of the industry. Besides, saving $5.00 is not always the best way to go when considering supporting start ups and the economy...

Well Reaper, you've just all hooked-up all kinds of ways aren't you??

Will ordering them in the black finish help with the rub off?

Can't say for sure, but I know the initial blue guns I ordered had a blue finish coat sprayed on. I had to dunk the dummy in denatured alcohol and scrub it with a tooth brush to remove it - made a nasty mess. I assume the black ones would receive the same type of finish coat, but I really have no idea. I just always make sure and tell them I'll be using them for holsters so they leave the finish coat off.

Personally, I always prefer blue dummies - that way, if some kid wanders into my garage and snags one of my dummies and walks off with it, he doesn't get shot by someone thinking he's pointing a "Glock" at people. And if my neighbors see me forming holsters, they don't think I'm using real guns. Plus, I've heard you can't post pictures of guns on Ebay -even if the gun is inside a holster and the only thing exposed is the grip. Dummy guns are fine apparently. Another reason for buying the blue versions for those that plan to sell their holsters on Ebay.

Can't say for sure, but I know the initial blue guns I ordered had a blue finish coat sprayed on. I had to dunk the dummy in denatured alcohol and scrub it with a tooth brush to remove it - made a nasty mess. I assume the black ones would receive the same type of finish coat, but I really have no idea. I just always make sure and tell them I'll be using them for holsters so they leave the finish coat off.

Personally, I always prefer blue dummies - that way, if some kid wanders into my garage and snags one of my dummies and walks off with it, he doesn't get shot by someone thinking he's pointing a "Glock" at people. And if my neighbors see me forming holsters, they don't think I'm using real guns. Plus, I've heard you can't post pictures of guns on Ebay -even if the gun is inside a holster and the only thing exposed is the grip. Dummy guns are fine apparently. Another reason for buying the blue versions for those that plan to sell their holsters on Ebay.

You are right on the Ebay thing. I will ask about that before ordering.

Well Reaper, you've just all hooked-up all kinds of ways aren't you??

suppose so..

RMB, I sent you an email with a few questions.

Thanks,

DM

RMB, I sent you an email with a few questions.

Thanks,

DM

I have answered a few emails today about the blue guns so I am assuming one of them was you. If I haven't responded to your email already please try it again.

I am in the process of getting setup as a Distributor with Ring's Blue Guns. I am getting together my initial order for my guns and thought I would give you an opportunity to get any blue guns that you may need at a one-time offer of $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping totaling $35.00 shipped each. I am not able to combine shipping on this offer. These are new guns directly from the Blue guns.

I plan to make my order on April 30, 2011. If you are interested please take a look at the Blue Gun's catalog by clicking here Blue Guns Catalog and email me at rob@rmbblades.com the part numbers you want. I will take PayPal / credit cards or money orders, indicate how you would like to pay in the email with the part numbers. Also indicate if you want your guns blue or black in color.

This is a one-time offer and my normal price for blue guns will be $40.00 plus $7.99 totaling $47.99 shipped each after this offer ends. After this offer ends I will make orders monthly or as needed depending on demand.

UPDATE:

I have had a good response on the Blue Guns order so far including several questions. I need to clarify one thing though; my original post and price quote was just for the part numbers under the heading of "Handguns" on the Blue Guns catalog. However I can get and you can order any part number in the catalog but the price may vary. If you're interested in any part numbers under the following headings in the catalog contact me for a price quote: Long Guns, Accessories, Period Weapons, Rubber Props, Weighted Weapons, Handgun Magazines, Long gun Magazines.

Below are some of the questions I have received and my response.

How long will it take to get my guns? I have heard the normal shipping time on the blue guns are 2 weeks (5/15/11), but I am expecting it to take longer due to how large the order will be. I have sent an email to Blue Guns today on an estimate on the shipping but I haven't received a response yet. I will keep you posted.

Can I order the guns without the final blue coating so I don't have that blue rub off? Yes, I plan to order all the guns unless otherwise specified without the blue final coating on them.

I am looking at the Colt SAA 5.5 and 7.5, which they have painted with wood grips etc. I don't need them painted. Is it possible to get them in just black or blue? I did not mention these guns in the original posting they are listed under the "Period Weapons" and have a different price ($45.00 shipped depending on part number). I am waiting on a response from Blue Guns on ordering them without the paint.

Do you plan on stocking the Blue Guns? My intentions are not to stock the guns just make monthly pre-orders. If I see that the demand is high on certain part numbers I will stock them but at first I am going to just take pre-orders each month.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have rob@rmbblades.com 704-239-6742 . Please bear with me as I put all this together. I feel like this is a good opportunity because the cheapest I have seen the guns advertised is $36.00 and that was without shipping added. The Blue Guns retail price for the Hand guns are $45.95 without shipping added.

Since the deadline I originally posted (April 30, 2011) falls on a Saturday I will not be putting in the order until Monday May 2, 2011, so you actually have until then to make your order.

ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED

All the guns arrived and are on the way to everyone who participated in the onetime offer. I plan on keeping stats on what part numbers I order the most so I can share what is the most bought gun which should translate into the holster with the most demand to be made. There were 89 guns ordered in the order and 13 magazines. I am posting some new part numbers Blue Guns are now making on another posting.

I mentioned in previous posts that I was going to make monthly orders. I am now taking individual orders so if you need one or several guns I am prepared to take the order at anytime. My shipping goes as follows $7.99 for the first item and $3.00 for each additional item. Click on the below link to take a look at the part number list. I will be posting individual guns to make browsing easier in the near future. You can also order the guns in the actual weight and in black finish.

I have completed uploading all guns and the images that I have into my site so you can browse much easier. Click here to take a look My Blue Gun Link

Also, I mentioned in previous posts that I was going to make monthly orders. I am now taking individual orders so if you need one or several guns I am prepared to take the order at anytime. My shipping goes as follows $7.99 for the first item and $3.00 for each additional item. You can also order the guns in the actual weight and in black finish. All guns are ordered without the final top coat so you will not have the blue rub off unless you specify otherwise.

How about setting up an inventory of rental items for those of us that do one offs and probably will only use it once. Maybe a deposit that will cover the item and a weekly rate for the time the item is out of your shop.

How about setting up an inventory of rental items for those of us that do one offs and probably will only use it once. Maybe a deposit that will cover the item and a weekly rate for the time the item is out of your shop.

Thank you for the feedback. I know someone else on here explored that before but my concern would be all the shipping that would have to be paid and wheatear it would be cost effective for the customers. I will think about it.

Thank you for the feedback. I know someone else on here explored that before but my concern would be all the shipping that would have to be paid and wheatear it would be cost effective for the customers. I will think about it.

If you charge $5 shipping for the handguns you will be ahead using the postal flat rate boxes or envelopes they will pay the shipping back., with a minimum for a weekly rate plus the deposit for the item it seems that it will cost more but once the deposit is returned it should be cheaper in the long run. Now makers buy the item and turn around and sell it when they are done to reclaim some of the funds.

If you charge $5 shipping for the handguns you will be ahead using the postal flat rate boxes or envelopes they will pay the shipping back., with a minimum for a weekly rate plus the deposit for the item it seems that it will cost more but once the deposit is returned it should be cheaper in the long run. Now makers buy the item and turn around and sell it when they are done to reclaim some of the funds.

That is one of the ways to do..thanks!

I have ordered many times from Rob and on instock items he ships fast. He is reasonable with his shipping too. He is the guy I check with first when I need a blocker. Every now and then he does not have the item I need but 8 times out of 10 he does. In fact I just ordered a CZ 75 from him but he did not have the Kel tec I needed. he was polite and did try to work with me. He is a good guy and I trust him. He has yet to let me down. I wish I would have gotten in on the deal.

Edited by GunNut

I have ordered many times from Rob and on instock items he ships fast. He is reasonable with his shipping too. He is the guy I check with first when I need a blocker. Every now and then he does not have the item I need but 8 times out of 10 he does. In fact I just ordered a CZ 75 from him but he did not have the Kel tec I needed. he was polite and did try to work with me. He is a good guy and I trust him. He has yet to let me down. I wish I would have gotten in on the deal.

Thanks!