RMB Custom Leather

Poll: What Guns Do You Own - Need Feedback For Holsters

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Gun Brands Do You Own?

I am in the process of making a large order for some dummy guns to assist in making holsters and I was hoping to get some help from you. I need to know what guns you own. Please help me out and get as many people to vote as possible because this will depend on the guns in which I will make holsters for in the future. Please select all guns from the list that you own before you click vote. Please make sure you click on the poll above so your vote counts!! You do not need to reply with your brand of gun if it is not on the poll above.

Edited by wwwrmbbladescom

Just a hunch, but I think models would help you out a lot better than brands.

Several brands of gun may be near identical, look at 1911's or peacemakers and clones.

Just a hunch, but I think models would help you out a lot better than brands.

Several brands of gun may be near identical, look at 1911's or peacemakers and clones.

I know the poll will only let you put a limited number of choices so I have to do it that way. I posted a similar poll on another forum, they gave me 100 choices so I put every blue gun that was made in there and people were saying I should have put brands.:gathering:

Thanks for all the feedback and vote keep them coming!

All the glocks

All the 1911s (cocked and locked when available)

All the XDs

If money allows - the Ruger SR9c, LCP, Sig P238, etc.. If you want to build revolver holsters, I'd start with the Ruger LCR and the S&W J-Frame. You'll get a lot of requests for older standard issue revolvers, but there just isn't a lot of dummies available for wheel guns.

What? No Nambu? :gun:

All the guns I own have original military holsters, or sleeves. The modern ones get transported in zippered cases. The only holster I have is a Kydex on that came with my P97.

I am thinking of getting a CCW since I can get the class part comped. But what to use? Makarov, Broomhandle, Type 14 Nambu, CZ52, S&W 35 auto, .................................:P

academy sports sells quite a few realistic airsoft guns. these make good dummies 23.oo ea. h k p 30 , walther ppks s& w m&p 1911 ,hk usp

All the glocks

All the 1911s (cocked and locked when available)

All the XDs SIGS!

Fixed it for ya :thumbsup:

I just have to throw my vote in for my favorite brand of gun even though it is far less common than all the ones you have listed, and if fact the fact that no one I could find makes a holster for it is why I started making holsters.

I am in love with FN Herstal FNX-40. This isn't about guns, so I won't go into that, but I just wanted to throw my vote in even though it wasn't one of the choices.

My very "small" collection consists of a Wilson CQB, Para LTC, Cold Defender, Beretta 92, Beretta Storm, S&M model 60, S&M model 360, Ruger SP101 and a Glock 17 Blue Gun.....and still in the process of adding to my collection thumbsup.gif