Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

Greetings from the UK

Hello,

Not sure what to say after that! I live in England and I'm just starting to do some leatherwork. I'm really inspired by the possibilities it offers and keen to try everything. I've made a couple of dog leads and collars so far - easy ones - and now have plans for bigger and better collars and leads :lol:

From the little I've looked around already this forum seems a great resource with some fun people too so I'm looking forward to spending more time here. I'm intrigued by the selection of emoticons offered!

--

Live long and prosper.

Edited by Corvus

Naeh no :crazy: people here. There are lotsa :rules: we strictly :bike: follow.

But I sometimes do :offtopic: posts with the houseband. We have a :trumpet: and :guitar: and a guy :whistle: and an :ranting2: singer. Oh forgot the :drum: The audience :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: love us :clapping: ...we think :head_hurts_kr: .

Other than that we mostly talk about :deadsubject: pounding dead cows and :taptap: around here.

Well better stop :blahblahblah::blahblahblah: .

:welcome: aboard!

Tom

TOM you say Welcome in a universal language, much better than i could.

welcome CORVUS.........I HAVE A COUSIN IN LUDLOW, will that count?

Ha ha I have a split personality, one is here and the other is in LUDLOW........................ :rofl:

Tom

Corvus, what type of leather work do you do. we are looking forward to see some of your creations. :begging::cheers:

Welcome, we have quitea few uk'rs now, welcome to the :deadsubject:, not all of us are mad, in fact they let me out sometimes........

Nice post Tom, had me giggling.

They (the men in white coats) are coming back..... have to go

:helpsmilie:

Hi Corvus - I'm Luke's cousin in Ludlow UK. Its great to see more Brits on the forum. Where are you based in the UK?

Ray Hatley

Hi Corvus,

Great to see another brit on the forum, where are you? You'll find this a great site, all the members are really helpfull, there's tons of experience to draw on and it's a nice friendly atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Cheers, Ian. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the greetings, this is a quick message to say that my broadband connection has died on me :smashcomp: so I'm on limited dial up access until I sort it out :deadsubject: ! I will reply to everyone then, I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you all. Really looking forward to catching up with the forum once I am back in the land of the living :coffeecomp: . I'm in North Devon BTW.

Hi Corvus - I'm Luke's cousin in Ludlow UK. Its great to see more Brits on the forum. Where are you based in the UK?

Ray Hatley

So Luke really has a cousin in Ludlow, gosh who am I then...Pip, hurry send the whitecoats over, I'm losing it again :wacko:

Nice to meet you Ray

and you too Corax (I suppose).

Looking forward to see more of you and your stuff, hope you get that connection sorted out. I helped my mom with here troublesome puter all afternoon today so I got more than my fair share of dealing with that mess. Good luck with it and may the ravens be with you!

Tom

welcome