Vw Stamps

dear fellow crafters,

I'm looking for some leather stamps,

the ones I'm looking for are old midas or baron tol stamps,

a vw love bug stamp

a vw "hippie" T1 bus stamp

a texas rangers stamp

a "rebel" confederacy stamp

is there someone who wants to sell @ a good price, please let me know.

cheers,

gunter

Watch E-paY, The guy I bought a ton of tools from had 3 of the 4 you are looking for listed at the time _last year.

thanks for the replies guys, I saw the tx rangers stamp on e-bay and will bid on it ;-). I've already got the VW-logo stamp in my collection, aswell as the Wolfsburg-logo stamp. The love bug and hippy van stamp are seemingly rare.

Cheers,

Gunter

You may be right about them being rare. I'm not having any luck finding them, not even the bus. Which is odd, because earlier this summer I was able to find several. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

yes I know, the problem then was that the peeps that sold them on e-bay didn't ship towards europe, soooooooo this was a big issue.

this sometimes is still the problem...used to have a friend in AZ whom collected my US mail, but she died, so now I don't have anyone in the US that can help me...

cheers

Gunter

I'd suggest myself, but all of my state is pretty much rural, and shipping anything even out of state is iffy. I and several other people have been having a problem with theft (has to be a postal employee, and they've even admitted the thefts likely occurred there, but fat chance on getting anywhere) and excessive damage for anything that goes through one of the sort-centers in Denver. All I can do insure and hope for the best, and then hope I actually get somewhere with a claim. They don't even sort most of our mail in the state--most of it goes to Denver or Salt Lake, then gets shipped back for anything that is supposed to be delivered in-state. It takes a week sometimes to get a letter to Casper, which isn't all that far away. If there is a bad snowstorm, outgoing mail can take a long time to reach a sort-center, and we can expect our first storms any day now (usually already have had one by now, kinda off that we haven't).

Gunter, how much mail do you generate on average a month?

Gunter, how much mail do you generate on average a month?

Doc,

I don't understand the question, (being european and dutch speaking, LOL), but I guess you mean, how much or how many items do I buy @ e-bay? depends, on what is in my limits every month ;-) or whats online that I realy want. But normaly speaking, once or twice a month. In the past, my deceaced friend used to colect all my packages for 3 to 6 months, depending how much came in....(not only for me) and then send it towards Belgium. I hope I answered your question. why?

cheers,

gunter

I live in Southern Nevada, not too far from Arizona. Just thinking I may be able to help you out forwarding your mail. How did she forward it too you; US Mail, UPS, DHL, FedEx??

I live in Southern Nevada, not too far from Arizona. Just thinking I may be able to help you out forwarding your mail. How did she forward it too you; US Mail, UPS, DHL, FedEx??

Doc,

that would be great, if you would like to do so :-). My friend normaly used to send the packages in a big package by US Mail.

Thanx in advance ;-).

gunter