Sign in to follow this  
Freki

Viking And Celtic Patterns

Here is my collection of viking and celtic patterns. I even got some more stuff, but I tried to pick out the more important images.

So I also did not include paintings and other related things.

Especially in the celtic collection may be a lot of crap, also some tattoo-stuff,

I didn't have the time to look through it to carefully - simply delete what you don't need ;)

LINKS REMOVED BECAUSE OF REPORTED MALWARE.

Thanks Freki, this will be a great boon!

Has anyoen had any luck trying to download these as a free user? It keeps forwarding me to the premium page saying they are too busy.

Freki - thank you for taking the time to post your patterns!

Fred

I've got them, there are a huge number of files in these zips! Many thanks Freki

I've got them, there are a huge number of files in these zips! Many thanks Freki

Yes, I managed to get access to the free download after several times.

Thanks a lot Freki, there sure was a lot in there!

Fred

Freki,

That's a fabulous resource! It must've taken you years to acquire all that. You are very generous. You may be assured that it's in the hands of those who appreciate it.

Daggrim Hjalmer...the secks oyne. (spelling ok?)

Here is my collection of viking and celtic patterns. I even got some more stuff, but I tried to pick out the more important images.

Especially in the celtic collection may be a lot of crap, also some tattoo-stuff,

I didn't have the time to look through it to carefully - simply delete what you don't need ;)

Whoa.

THANK YOU.

I can only hope to do justice to these designs half as much as you have.

Daggrim Hjalmer...the secks oyne. (spelling ok?)
Can you write in english, cuz something is missing (?) Hjalmer...If it's a name then usually Hjalmar, if you mean helmet then Hjälm/ar (sing/plur) the secks oyne...? But then again, this is modern and not forn-nordic. Geezz, I think Tom is rather good at this, he might give you a really good translation Daggrim, I tried *S*
Here is my collection of viking and celtic patterns. I even got some more stuff, but I tried to pick out the more important images.So I also did not include paintings and other related things. Especially in the celtic collection may be a lot of crap, also some tattoo-stuff, I didn't have the time to look through it to carefully - simply delete what you don't need ;)
And Freki, Super Thanks, There was some new there:-)

Okay, I didn't really know, probably Hjalmar is the way to spell it. I don't know, I just put these word parts together myself from what i could figure out...trying to imply that I'm a helmet maker. The Secks Oyne I thought meant Six Eyes in Norwegian. How far off am I?

Dag

trying to imply that I'm a helmet maker. The Secks Oyne I thought meant Six Eyes in Norwegian. How far off am I?

Dag

Ok, now...I'm not Norwighan, just a Swede but between us we do mostly understand each other:-)

It looks like you might have the eye word right in Norweighan (that's how it sounds at least) but for the life of me I can not remeber six and helmet :dunno: The few Norweighan people here have to help you out:-)

I would guess that you have a Scandinavian background far back?

I am not able to tell exactly, but definitely "six" is "seks", "øyne" means "eyes" in norwegian - so Hjalmar Seksøyne would be the correct spelling from my point of view.

Nice graphics! Thanks for hanging those up guy :0)

Greetings!

I do realize that several years have passed since the original posting date, but could anyone re-upload the files?

I'm very interested in trying one of the historical designs.

Thank you.

I just tried to open them and received a red warning stating the files contain dangerous files to download to my computer due to possible virus or other issues.

I just tried to open them and received a red warning stating the files contain dangerous files to download to my computer due to possible virus or other issues.

same here! got a warning too!

Hi!

The files are not available anymore. Could someone put them back online?

Cheers!

Yes if someone still has them please do. I would like to see them if possable. John

^^^^

what they said

Uhm, can we lock this thread since the files no longer exist and even if they did it sounds like they're infected.

The original pic files for this thread are no longer available and several members have reported malware alerts from clicking the links. Since the files were the property of the the original poster, we are unable to provide access to them.