leatheroo

Show us your favorite boots

I know everyone has a favorite pair of boots. We wear them until they are falling apart and this is when they are most comfortable. Just when they are at their best, they usually get thrown out by our partners and the very long journey to find another pair must begin. The photo i have posted shows my pair of RM Williams, a very famous brand in Australia. This womens style use to sell for over $300 but i was lucky enough to spy them at a second hand stall at a local market. I bought them for $40 and have worn them every winter, all winter and will for many to come.

Leathernetters....show your boots!!

DSCF0241.JPG

post-4514-1200386736_thumb.jpg

okay heres is some of my favorites.. my wife tells me all the time to stop buying boot..this maybe one of my vices...

boots.jpg

post-4221-1202156034_thumb.jpg

Well here is my favorite pair. They used be my riding boots when I rode bulls (got on). My wife has been wearing them for yrs now when she rides her horses. They are beat up and run down (like me) but I wouldn't get rid of them for nuthin.

Mike

IMG_0215.JPG

post-4953-1202158503_thumb.jpg