l2bravo

The Leather Guy?

I was looking online, and The Leather guy seems to have a lot of stuff, reasonably priced. Is he legit? Are his products legit? I am not lining the interior of a Ferrarri, but making shotgun pouches, or at least faling miserably, while not making progress. So while I don't want trash, they don't have to be perfect either.

Thanks for the help guys, God knows I need it. Josh

I've bought dye from him no problems shipped quick. Never bought any leather though.

I've bought from them before and didn't have any problems. They have pictures of the actual leather you will receive, so there aren't a whole lot of surprises when it arrives.

I buy regularly from The Leather Guy. Great service, fast and reasonable shipping. As an odd lot supplier, you may not be able to get the same leather again, but I do like being able to see the actual hide, including measurements and blemishes. I can lay out a project and be sure hide will be suitable.

As well, I have purchased in the past from them and no problems.

If you are talking about The Leather Guy in MN, we like him. We like him a lot and have been doing business with "him" for years.

I have ordered alot from him over the last few years. Never had a problem nice selection great prices and fast delivery. And has great communications to. Which alot of sellers don't. He is a good seller you can trust him. Hope this helps. John

I'm with the others on this, good "guy" good service. My go to source for stingray.

I've bought from him with no problems. I will probably order a side in a day or two.

Thank you guys for all the input. I have ordered from him, and just ordered again. He has some good stuff, and is a really good guy. Thanks again. Josh

I just recently visited their facility and found an amazing selection of leather and a friendly helpful staff. Good to learn they are starting to carry some "stock" hides that should always be available.

Highly recommended!

From time to time I have also purchased from him, usually, stuff like bison hides, colored chap leather and so on. Very good to deal with. I consider him one of my regular suppliers.

Bob

I just received some leather from him with no surprises. Good price too.

They have someone online pretty frequently - I get chat messages coming up from him or his minion/hench person. I'm playing around with the idea of a heavier industrial sewing machine from them.