Hello everyone!

I've been a long time lurker, first time poster. Thank you so much in advance for all of the wisdom that all of you share freely, it has been a wonderful learning curve and I'm enjoying the ride so far :)

I am a director/photographer based in NYC and are currently looking for a fine leather craftsman around the area to do business with. If you are interested, please answer these 3 questions:

1. If you can create and design something today, what would that be?
2. Why do you do what you do?
3. Where are you planting your flag?

Kude

1. I'd like to make a nice bag to carry both of my sons' iPad mini's and chargers at once. Hopefully I'll get to do this soon.

2. I'm a software developer by day. For years I'd come home and unwind by watching TV or playing a video game, but I never felt relaxed. Then I stumbled upon leather and fell in love with the complete lack electronics involved. I can design and create something, start to finish, and use nothing more than my ancestors might have used 200 years ago.

3. My flag, and I suppose you mean my home, is planted in Northwest Florida.

1. I've been working on small cases for a while. That's what interests me right now.

2. I usually work on a computer, so it's usually very intangible. For example, when I fix something, there's nothing afterward to point to and say, "I did that." When I finish a leather project, it's nice to have a finished object. I guess it's hard to explain. Not sure if that made sense.

3. TEXAS!!!