Spider

A few more to show...

This is my Notepad. Gotta spoil myself too you know.

IMG_4151.jpg

This is a sharidan style skull strip that I was gonna make into a bag but decided to keep it as is. Maybe a wall hanging piece. Not sure.

IMG_4152.jpg

This is a bag I started to make for myself, without the flowers of course, but then the wife wanted it. Now it has flowers on it....darn it.

IMG_4154.jpg

Ok this tells me i'm getting soft. ugh. Just had to try it.

IMG_4155.jpg

hey spider, wheres the spider crawling on the flower?

Edited by leatheroo

Spider.....you are getting so good at those skulls, I'm really really liking them.

Tomorrow I'll post a few pics of my trip this last weekend, I took a special one just to get some pics I thought you might enjoy.

Ken

i like the flower but its not like you?!?! you have done a lot of flowers!?!?even on the first one!!!!!!! and by the way one the first one i like the spider eyes :o

Edited by leathercat

Spider, your work is so well done that I'm starting to like them skulls! :lol:

I don't use a purse and I'm not too much for flowery stuff apart from Sheridan, but those flowers sure are beautifully done. You're a talented and versatile man, that's for sure.

Great job on all of them! :)

Hi Spider- I really liked the first one - made me smile! Looks like he was into too much of the "good Stuff". :P (Spider Juice?)

Crystal

Wow, that's some cool skull stuff bro! The first one is so darn freakin nice. Love those teeth.

And what did we say about honesty with our stuff, purse for wife!! Yeah, nice try :rofl:

Tom

thank you everyone. the first is a random drawing that just happened on the pad. Then others are pieces I picked to challenge myself and peek into the box for a bit and see what others are doing. Thank you all for your comments and compliments.