DeerCreekSaddlery

Selling Off The Contents Of My Saddlemaking Shop

Hello all! There have been many changes in the last few years and I've come to realize that it is time to sell off my saddlemaking tools. In the next few weeks I will be putting together an inventory. Up until last year, this was a working saddleshop. I have everything you need (and more) to start making saddles. If someone were interested in making me a one price takes all kind of offer, I would consider it, just to save myself the headache of counting every rivet and buckle. Also, if you are looking for something, messge me. I probably have it. Maybe a couple of it. I like good tools. Here are a few things right off the top of my head:

10'x4' Oak Cutting table: This is a very solid table with a single sheet of cutting material on top. Space underneath for storage. Breaks down for transport by truck. Elephants could dance on this thing. Roll out an entire hide for patterning.

Matching tooling bench with 18"x36" poundo board work area, sand damped. Tool storage at the back for easy reach. Very, very nice setup.

Luberto Classic sewing machine with stand, motor, video, manuals and all kinds of extras. Fire engine red. Professionally maintained. This is a workhorse machine. Very simple, not finicky at all. Not great for garment weight leather, but it has been used for everything from chaps to 3/4" saddle skirts.

Strap cutting machine, Chinese made. Motorized. Reduce an entire hide to strap goods in no time. A little twitchy, but very usable. Manuals available.

Handcrank Landis 6" skiver. Needs a tuneup.

Weaver motorized burnisher

Ron's drawdown/building stand

Tons more... hand tools, books, patterns, magazines, hardware.....

Message me here and give me a way to contact you if you are interested in any or all.

Definitely interested when you get your inventory together. Maybe all or part.

Where are you located?

Where are you located? Can contact me at tharrington@montrose.net

Harrington,

I sent you a PM. Looks like you are about three hard days of driving from here.

PM sent

Hi,

Please count me in if there are any tools left. I live in Nottinghamshire UK and I'm building up a working collection of vintage quality tools so always keen to buy/use more.

Thanks

John

I am looking for work tables and I have a looooong list of tools/machines that are on my wish list. Could you email me a list of what you have left? Thanks so much. Mac hmcarmichael@msn.com

Thanks for the shearlings , and the findings. Received them today . What do you have left?

Do you have a beveling machine? I am very interested in your Chinese strap cutting machine. Could you PM me the info? Also slightly interested in your weaver burnisher as well as the 6" skiver. Let's talk!

Hi,

Please include me when your inventory is ready to send out, I look forward to seeing what you have left.

Cheers

John

Me too how much for the classic luberto machine and sciver , tool list too thanks will send email address if you want thanks Gary

I haven't begun the inventory on the patterns, but if you would send me your emial in a private message, I will send you the list in the next week or two. Meantime, if you have anything specific, let me know and I'll look for that first.

Regards,

Katrina

How much are you wanting for your puberty sewing machine?

How much are you wanting for your puberty sewing machine?

Hi,

Only hand tools are suitable for me as I live in the UK (heavy stuff is too costly to post). Have you any Gomph, Osborne tools.! Any type at all would be of interest to me.

Many thanks

John

John,

Would you PM your email address so that I can send you a list of the hand tools that are left? I have them on an Excel spreadsheet and it is up to date as of yesterday.

CharlesCrawford,

Thanks for asking about the sewing machine. That has been sold.

Folks who want patterns.... I still haven't done the inventory. I'll try to get to it before we are all dust.

Regards,

Katrina

Please send me a PM with your email address so that I can send you the Excel file. It has all of the prices and the most current information on what is still available.

Regards,

Katrina

Me too I asked a long time ago?? Trapshot_100@yahoo.com email me a list too please I'm in jersey

I would be interested in the whole thing. I'm getting ready to start a saddle making class and will be in the market.