Sign in to follow this  
Jimbob

oval conchos...?

Does anybody has a source for gud quality affordable conchos?? Been looking for oval and large oval conchos..like South-Western style?!?

Kind a like the concho belts from Arizona, NM, UT

Thanks

Does anybody has a source for gud quality affordable conchos?? Been looking for oval and large oval conchos..like South-Western style?!?

Kind a like the concho belts from Arizona, NM, UT

Thanks

This place was my fav to order hardware from when I lived in the US, supernice prices...The best way to order is to call them, very friendy:-)

http://stleather.com/

Indian Jewelry Supply - www.ijsinc.com has what you're looking for both in Sterling silver and in the less expensive nickel. They come in several sizes/styles and both slotted and un-slotted. The un-slotted you'll have to add your own backs to, but it's easy with low heat silver solder which they also sell. Good quality and good people to deal with......

Indian Jewelry Supply - www.ijsinc.com has what you're looking for both in Sterling silver and in the less expensive nickel. They come in several sizes/styles and both slotted and un-slotted. The un-slotted you'll have to add your own backs to, but it's easy with low heat silver solder which they also sell. Good quality and good people to deal with......

Gosh, I love their products....nice selection and some good value on Sterling too...thanks, I am a concho-holic...hahaha...!!

Jimbob