Ok so with all the coffins going around every once in a while I had to make this. My best wallet yet. I loved making this except the stitching along the edges. The strap that secures the wallet closed has skulls on the ends behind the snaps. Also, this was made with a piece of scrap form Beeza. Thank you BEEZA!!!

Lemme know what you think.

:deadsubject:

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

Edited by Spider

Spider,

Another really cool wallet.

Like the web in the corner and know the pain on the stitching along the edge.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Johnny

Spider, I especially like the wood grain on the front (or "lid," I suppose) of the wallet. As usual, your work made me smile. Very cool.

-- Dave

very nice wallet, like the background and web.....time to stop biting your nails...ha ha ...lol.... :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Another great piece Spider, I love it. You say "Let me know what you think" I'm with Roo on this one....stop biting your nails....LOL

Ken

Another great piece Spider, I love it. You say "Let me know what you think" I'm with Roo on this one....stop biting your nails....LOL

Ken

Cool tat ring, what happens if you seperate...............

Very cool project, did you hand sew the stitching?

Kevin

This is a Great design for a wallet!

Cool tat ring, what happens if you seperate...............

Very cool project, did you hand sew the stitching?

Kevin

You have "Not" tattoo'd in front of it. Looking good, Spider.

Thank you all for looking at my new crazy creation. I love that we can see stuff here and then modify it to make it our own style. Then, the world outside sees it and KAPAYAAA...SHOCKED!!! LOL

On the tat thing, well, I guess I don't think of that happening. Kinda like when I put any tats on my arms or body and I'm asked "What about when you're an old man....blah, blah, blah"

P.S. NEVER!!! I LOVE BITING MY NAILS. :devil: *walks away to bite his nails and the flesh around them* :deadsubject:

Edited by Spider

Nice.Fo you or a customer?

Very cool and nice coffin wallet Spider! Looks good as a wallet so perhaps I give that a go or redo the one I have.

Good looking planks as usual and love that cool skeleton on the back. What's he peeking in about, stealing your money?

Tom

Nice.Fo you or a customer?

Yo Travis,

This is for me. I'm the dude with all the cool stuff but I have a hard time selling the really cool stuff. I got a request for a coffin wallet but will have to see if I want to remake it. I might.

Very cool and nice coffin wallet Spider! Looks good as a wallet so perhaps I give that a go or redo the one I have.

Good looking planks as usual and love that cool skeleton on the back. What's he peeking in about, stealing your money?

Tom

I don't remember yours Tom. Can I see a pic? Thanks for the comments. Actually the skeleton is hanging like a puppet. If he touches my cash I'll put some flowers on him. That'll teach him.

Yeah, better keep those skeletons in place.

I was referring to that egypt themed note book posted awhile I go. Maybe strip the inside out and redo it as a wallet instead but probably better of making a new one, if I get the time to do it??

Tom

IMG_6576_01.jpg

post-5146-1211709504_thumb.jpg

That's right!!! That one was cool.