CTP

servo motor question-Help.

OK I bought an Artisan servo motor it arrived today no instructions- or suggestions instilation was simple anyway

I removed the rest I am not a negitive guy I was just upset over MY problems in set up.

I am happy it works sews through whatever I would use I can single stitch WOW!!! I saw that on this site but never thought I could do it MY addler ran faster than my car!

Now It's new machine.

Chuck in CA

Edited by CTP

OK I bought an Artisan servo motor it arrived today no instructions- or suggestions instilation was simple anyway

BUT!!! all I get is a blinking "caution" light now what does that mean? I checked everything re read the non existant instructions and trouble shooting guide

Nothing Just that blinkig light.

OH and it seems my new 500c servo motor is actualy a 400 watt ( or so says the box) HMM??? I payed for a 500 watt .

Now I hope this is not a thumbnail view of the entire co.

Any suggestions for tonight?

Thanks

Chuck in CA

had one do the same. it seemed to happen when i plug it in and hit the on button to soon. had to trun off unplug wait a while plug back it wait a few seconds before hitting the on button. dont no why

Call 1-888-838-1408. Ask for Steve Tayrien. Your problem will get resolved. Simple as that.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

Chuck,

Please give me a call and I will make sure your Artisan Servo Motor is operating correctly.

Dave 1-888-838-1408

Thanks

Thanks Dave

I called seems the 400 watt is a laybleing thing from the supplyer and it is a 500 watt motor walked me through my issues ( I had figured them out )

Everything is cool .

Dave and Artisan were up front shipped on time no problems ( I personaly like bieing able to talk to a human - which is a rarity these days Right?)

Now I 'm off to sew something even though I dont have anything to sew. my machine is so easy to use now it's no longer Me against the Addler.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

That motor manufacturer makes both a 400 and 500 watt motors. I can't imagine them mislabeling a motor, and if they did, they would mislabel a whole run of them which would cause a recall. The 400s are cheaper than the 500s. If it says 400w on the motor, it is 400.

Art

Thanks Dave

I called seems the 400 watt is a laybleing thing from the supplyer and it is a 500 watt motor walked me through my issues ( I had figured them out )

Everything is cool .

Dave and Artisan were up front shipped on time no problems ( I personaly like bieing able to talk to a human - which is a rarity these days Right?)

Now I 'm off to sew something even though I dont have anything to sew. my machine is so easy to use now it's no longer Me against the Addler.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

That motor manufacturer makes both a 400 and 500 watt motors. I can't imagine them mislabeling a motor, and if they did, they would mislabel a whole run of them which would cause a recall. The 400s are cheaper than the 500s. If it says 400w on the motor, it is 400.

Art

Hi Art

Thanks for the input.

Iasked about that Dave said " we have a 400 W motor it is another part no. " I have the correct Part NO. He also said the "motor is 500W we have tested them ".

Now weather it is or not I have little recorse out side of a testing lab which would be more trouble than it's worth.

And to be honest if it were me and my CO. I would open every package and put on the correct label- if in fact they ARE 500W.

I cant be the first person to notice the discrepency in the labeling or the picture in the AD.

Chuck

CHUCK: YOU TALKED ABOUT YOU AGAINST YOUR ADDLER. WHAT MODEL AND ARE YOU NOW SELLING IT. THANKS

CHUCK: YOU TALKED ABOUT YOU AGAINST YOUR ADDLER. WHAT MODEL AND ARE YOU NOW SELLING IT. THANKS

OH No I'm not selling - Now It's a 167 flat bed my problem was it's too fast way Too fast - or was.

400W or 500W the servo motor has it under control I can single stitch - no really- tap the pedal and 1! stitch Before and tap the pedal presto three INCHES of stitches.

so I had to do a lot of wheeling I'm sure a professional could have opperated this much better but I'm not a professional not now not ever.

I'm a blacksmith and for light work I use a 2 pound hammer. so subtle is out.

I can only say if you have doubts about getting a servo just do it ,

I have the slower of the two Artisan sells I dont do long runs .

Thanks though.

Chuck