Sign in to follow this  
barra

Jeremiah Watt

I am about to finally order Jeremiah Watt's DVD Art of Saddlemaking. I then thought I may as well go the extra step and get the art of leather carving and layout while I'm at it. I have heard nothing but good reports regarding his saddle making dvd and assume the carving one would be of the same ilk. I was just wondering what others opinions were on this dvd before I hit the button?

Barra

Barra,

I like it. I got my money's worth out of it.

Thanks Bruce. I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure.

I think I just needed to hear it was worth it from somewhere before I hit the ship to billing address button.

Jeremiah is now a little richer.

Barra

I'm just putting back a post pre hack.

Foolsgame (I think it was). I hane both the saddlemaking and carving DVD's from Jeremiah. I really like his relaxed and informal teaching style. On both of the DVD's there was nothing that I wished had been shot from a different angle. Very clear, concise and for me well worth the money. Think about how much you would have to pay for one on one instruction and you should soon realise they are cheap at half the price.

On a side note. 3rd DVD in the saddlemaking series froze about 1 min in. I recently had the pleasure of meeting Jeremiah and when I mentioned it to his wife she ran off and fetched me another copy without batting an eye lid. To me you can't ask for better service than that.

BTW. I'm also impressed with the quality of his HSB tools but I'm not impressed with my own grey matter as I forgot to pick up the cantle pliers I realy wanted to get.

Barra.