calanneh

Boy Scout camp needs a little help...

Hey folks!

As I have mentioned in a few posts here and there, I am teaching the Leather Merit Badge at a Boy Scout camp the Friday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

The camp has only a handful of stamps and I have been told by the person who taught it last year that the one complaint she had was that the Scouts didn't have a variety of stamps to put on their work. They have very very few.

The camp has no money to buy any and my wife has put a stop to me buying any more extra tools for them. Something about feeding our kids and paying bills first.......

If anybody out there has any duplicate stamps or extra handtools they could donate, the Scouts would greatly appreciate it!!!

PM me and I can give you my info or if you would rather send it direct to the camp, I can provide the Camp Rangers info.

Anything and everything is appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

William

Hey folks!As I have mentioned in a few posts here and there, I am teaching the Leather Merit Badge at a Boy Scout camp the Friday thru Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The camp has only a handful of stamps and I have been told by the person who taught it last year that the one complaint she had was that the Scouts didn't have a variety of stamps to put on their work. They have very very few.The camp has no money to buy any and my wife has put a stop to me buying any more extra tools for them. Something about feeding our kids and paying bills first....... If anybody out there has any duplicate stamps or extra handtools they could donate, the Scouts would greatly appreciate it!!!PM me and I can give you my info or if you would rather send it direct to the camp, I can provide the Camp Rangers info.Anything and everything is appreciated!!!!Thanks!William
Give us a phone number,name address so you can be contacted.