Sign in to follow this  
L3Outdoors

TuffSew 9" Straight Stitch Like Brand New Sewing Machine $375

The Tuffsew Website You will have to go to the website to look at the details of what you will be receiving from us along with the photos. It is the 9" Straight Stitch. There is nothing wrong with the sewing machine. It works like a charm. We just have to upgrade to a larger industrial sewing machine for our business. Everything on the homepage of the website you will receive.

For any questions feel free to email me at My Email Address.

Thank you for looking at our product.

Edited by L3Outdoors

The Tuffsew Website You will have to go to the website to look at the details of what you will be receiving from us along with the photos. It is the 9" Straight Stitch. There is nothing wrong with the sewing machine. It works like a charm. We just have to upgrade to a larger industrial sewing machine for our business. Everything on the homepage of the website you will receive.

For any questions feel free to email me at My Email Address.

Thank you for looking at our product.

Where are you located?

Where are you located?

Bayside, TX close to Corpus Christi.

Bayside, TX close to Corpus Christi.

We are reducing the sewing machine to $325. It is brand new, we really have not even used it. We tried to sew our product but didn't take into consideration the material thickness. We had to upgrade to a Techsew GA5-1 sewing machine.

Edited by L3Outdoors

We are reducing the sewing machine to $325. It is brand new, we really have not even used it. We tried to sew our product but didn't take into consideration the material thickness. We had to upgrade to a Techsew GA5-1 sewing machine.

Will this machine sew 8/9 0z leather at double thickness? COuldn't tell from the web site.

How are you liking your GA5-1? Give us a call if you ever need anything.

Ron

I picked one of these up from a fellow leather worker recently, but it had another brand name....identifical. I had it serviced and tuned up by a local repairman. He got to sew to my thickness. Got it home and I couldn't get it to sew right on interior wallet leather? One is a tight stitch and the opposite is loose. I tried the tension knob and nothing. I put it under my cutting desk. I has been there since.